Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Its a cheap form of entertainment and i seem to be able to get you boys going with every post lol. I have noticed that UCM has not been back on that does disappoint me a little.

For the record, I knew Alcoa was good but i for one did not realize how good they were but i will always eat some crow if i need to and this is one of those times. So ya'll send me a big ol crow to chew on and i will get me a half gallon of buttermilk to get it down with, makes it easier to swallow :)

I'm done with the recruiting stuff, i'll save that for the CPA faithful as that really makes them mad and if ya'll would do me a favor and beat the daylights out of this private school from Nashville i would greatly appreciate it!!!

Oh and i WAS right on the Trousdale/GCA game for the record!! lol

Guest Termite

Lack of game planning from 8AA teams shows signs of weak coaching and makes a mediocre player seem great until superman meets someone who understands the game!

Wrong. It's not always weak coaching. It's Jimmys and Joes not Xs and Os. Schools in 8A don't have the "advantages" of some schools. Hard for any coach to win a horse race with plow mules instead of thoroughbreds.

Now I will say some coaching does get called into question at times. Especially from us that are setting in the stands and know way more than any coach.

York is above average HS football player. Maybe a little over hyped by some, but not his doing.

And ....Superman??? Alcoa made him look more like Lois Lane.