Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Buddy Ive heard enough about recruiting from u and every other WhiningTITboy out there !! Get over it JA!! People want to win and either they move here or pay tuition but NEVER EVER has ALCOA gone out and called texted or even asked a kid to play!!!!! That's your excuse for NOT being able to win !!! Bottom line. There will be a time when we will lose but you will NEVER here me or any ALCOA fan whine and cry about it because we are ALL CHAMPIONS and that's the BOTTOM LINE!!! JACK!

Saying that Alcoa "NEVER EVER" recruited is pure garbage.  I know a kid currently on the team that was called and gauged his interest in coming to Alcoa and playing from another team.  This isn't the forum to discuss details though.  So before you comment on the facts know them first... 

I got sunshine on a cloudy day I seen the F5 blow the Bees all around the field and all the fans were pumped up till they realized they bit off more than they could chew. Respect is earned and by the cockiness of some of the U fans respect was not earned and then the coaches don't even put the younger kids in to get experience only way teams can get better... Choo. ...Choo

What were son's stats last night?