Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Well what can I say? I knew this would be an uphill battle for the U. They didn't have enough athletes to compete and it's hard to win against a school that everyone wants to play or coach for. Alcoa was simply better in every phase of the game. They can play with just about anyone in the state, heck even their freshmen could beat half the teams in the state.

did upperman start the girls team !

What was the stats from this game??? Anyone know? Wow! I told someone at hooters before the game that i would bet them alcoa would double uppermans total yardage and that alcoa would have 2 players with more total yards than york.

Anyway, congrads upperman on a good season and best of luck in the future. Your fan support is great!

Before this season they had about 10 fans in attendance for every home game. All these people arent true fans, just wagon jumpers. Nice win Alcoa.

Before this season they had about 10 fans in attendance for every home game. All these people arent true fans, just wagon jumpers. Nice win Alcoa.

I am not a wagon jumper i just supported the local team just like i would have if it had been Dekalb County.  i will watch Alcoa play next Saturday for myself and i'm sure they will be just as impressive.   :popcorneater:

Edited by devilfanatic

That's why he is not recruited. 75-18 He is a tailback not a QB. We competed and almost won the game. We have 388 students at our school and still made it to the quarterfinalsin 3a. We will be back next year unlike LOWERMAN. Don't hate Alcoa for having talented kids on their. Their coaching is getting the job done. That football program has put Alcoa on the map and pride back in their hearts. Until the rules change.

i was shocked how bad they were as a team and how average 2 was !! 2 wouldn't be a starter at ALCOA at ANY position . Dead serious! He may rotate some at WR , never would take a single snap at Alcoa!