Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Yeah thats just not normal right there guys.  Alcoa is way beyond any other team in 3A for a reason.  I've said it all week but until T$$AA decides to do something about it this will continue to be the norm.  The better team clearly will win this game by a wide margin.

When are you going to just shut up since you don't have any clue about Alcoa?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• They did a 10 play series deal instead of down and distance. LC scored twice but if it had been an actual game neither would have mattered because they turned over the ball twice with Sweetwater forcing fumbles both times. LC only scored on the 2nd stringers as well. Defense is looking solid and the offense has a good running back and receiver who did not play last year but made several great catches during the scrimmage, I believe the cats had some key pieces missing with baseball and track still being in season at the time. Considering the wildcats were matched up against a 5A school the cats held their own and forced multiple turnovers while also creating scoring opportunities against the LC defense. 
    • https://www.wvlt.tv/2024/05/22/im-scapegoat-former-clinton-high-school-football-coach-says-he-did-not-know-about-grade-changes/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1lrFiUSatXrLc7WQjzslnR3fJcDueLh2ffU1V-gqfwhQVM1NYPEMgF2Rs_aem_AWbPF6skyRKx00kghHiZn3AB3BDpLALYDpmDjnv9LpBGjp4VIBSQGh5MLMcdwMYcCiYdpuszadk8_XKDsNemY2PI#lwia86r3fs0wwyv20b5   This is getting interesting like a TV show drama.  Now he is saying he is the scape goat and he never said to change grades and even bringing the race card into it. “I’m a scapegoat. I spent 27 years, faithfully in the United States Military. I don’t know if it was because I am Black or an easy target”
    • I don’t see any of them guys why leave programs to go there with no community backing or anything. Word up here on the hill is davy and veto into it over whose kid should be q b for jr high. Tough times in tc hope it all changes with a new face. And once again we aren’t giving up shoulders. And he doesn’t want that crap down there lol
    • They had the toughest bracket last year and no one said a word. You will never make everyone happy. Someone is always complaining.