Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

I see him as the starting QB. IMO he's better than #1 but you didn't see that tonight because Alcoas D was on him the entire night. He tried to make plays and he did a few times but no QB will seem good if they're getting harassed all night. Put #1 on Upperman's team and then play Alcoa. I doubt he will fair any better.

Per the Daily Times: York went from elusive runner to harried hurler before returning to form leading two fourth quarter touchdown drives against the Alcoa second and third lines with the mercy clock running.

Saying that Alcoa "NEVER EVER" recruited is pure garbage.  I know a kid currently on the team that was called and gauged his interest in coming to Alcoa and playing from another team.  This isn't the forum to discuss details though.  So before you comment on the facts know them first...

Great post! This game is over the best team won lets move on

Do you realize in football there's 11 on the field and not just 1? 1 player can't carry an entire team if you weren't aware. Alcoa has a team filled with amazing athletes, upperman has 2-3. Anymore questions?

This is the best synopsis I've heard of Upperman so far! It took getting to Alcoa before a team figured out how to shut that whole team down. You take # 2 out of their equation and Upperman would be a 3-7 regular season team at best! # 2 was only a decent running back playing the position of QB. One dimensional The shame is that he had to ride the bus all the way to east TN to figure that out! Lack of game planning from 8AA teams shows signs of weak coaching and makes a mediocre player seem great until superman meets someone who understands the game!