Semi-Final UNION CITY VS. NCS

JDOGG80

BigSwo....Comparatively speaking....Union City's State Championship Team vs This Year's Tornadoes......Who wins ??....Better offense....Better Defense...Jorge vs Case....Bowling and staff then vs Bowling and staff now.....Nicks vs Henry....Bowling vs Walton.....

Oh man that's a good one. I think this team has overall more speed. That's the single biggest diference. Nicks vs Henry I like em both but Josh could just take a game over. I think this defense right now is simply better because the vast majority of these guys are jumoirs and sophmores. Jorge is the answer in the kicking game i think Cace would agree. I can't argue with success the 09 staff won the title. Until these guys do the same......... Bowling vs Walton I like Bowling's game management but I like Walton's speed and arm. I think this one is a draw for me.

If I recall correctly there were 9 or 10 UC fumbles in that game. Not sure how many were lost. Offense never got a rhythm going.

Why do you have the stupid little guy holding the sign about my computer info in your signature?  I have noticed it before, but am just curious why you do it.  You do know that most of the information on the sign he is holding up is wrong, I hope.  

Congrats to Union City on their win over Humboldt, you got a good game tonight against Nashville Christian.  They had a pretty good crowd support when they traveled to their semi against huntingdon last year, so their home support should be good hopefully all the tornado faithful will travel better than they have last few times u guys played us btw last year I believe your team shouldve been in the semifinals instead of the 2nd round even with the score the way it was we blew everyone else going to state as well, thats just my opinion though.  Good Luck to the tornadoes this week and I hope they win this and go to Cookeville.

BTW, where are these other videos it seemed like the guy that posted the first one was going to post some more.  He looked pretty good but I think Union City can handle them

UC is the same old UC team. When they meet a team that is athletic enough to stop their option, and force them to pass, its game over. Just that simple

I refer you to the Vikings of Humboldt. Ask 87viking how that worked out for them They have a team full of athletes. We threw it maybe 3 times last night. The score was 10-6. So if anybody this season stopped our option it was them and we did not go to the pass. We did what we do. Grind the clock and force the football down the field. It seems to me that you know nothing of UC football.Ask any other athletic team we have played this season for that matter. I won't bother to point them out to you since you already seem so informed about how we play.

I am a Huntingdon fan, and I will put my two cents in. I will start by saying that I have not seen NCS play this year. I have however seen UC. They came to town this year and pushed Huntingdon around like no one else did. I left that game with my jaw dropped. This knucklehead that says they haven't played a tough schedule, must be wearing two eyepatches.

Oh man that's a good one. I think this team has overall more speed. That's the single biggest diference. Nicks vs Henry I like em both but Josh could just take a game over. I think this defense right now is simply better because the vast majority of these guys are jumoirs and sophmores. Jorge is the answer in the kicking game i think Cace would agree. I can't argue with success the 09 staff won the title. Until these guys do the same......... Bowling vs Walton I like Bowling's game management but I like Walton's speed and arm. I think this one is a draw for me.

Won't argue with ya here....Just my personal opinion, I like this team, this year....The defense is better...It's hard to argue with the 09 team cause they got it done...Maybe in two weeks if we bring that Gold Ball back home we can revisit this question....NCS will be tough...Can't wait to see how we stack up against each other....

NCS rolls, they are pretty stout.  good d line to clog up the middle.  

if UC runs the veer like I believe I have heard, a good d line takes away the middle run and lets the LB's run free. 

I've seen this veer run for many years...One team (one year) in that whole time stopped the scheme...There has been one team that had success...They didn't stop it though....

I am a Huntingdon fan, and I will put my two cents in. I will start by saying that I have not seen NCS play this year. I have however seen UC. They came to town this year and pushed Huntingdon around like no one else did. I left that game with my jaw dropped. This knucklehead that says they haven't played a tough schedule, must be wearing two eyepatches.

Does this UC offense look as powerful and fast as your guys' from last year?

It's the whole scheme that concerns me though.  I really don't think UC will be any bigger/faster than the East Nashville team that we beat.  It's the fact that we don't see that veer offense from anyone all year long and then you have 1 week to prepare for it.

Edited by NCSdad1962