Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

18 more hours till the game will be underway. We will see who really wants this more. I'm sure CPA is wanting to get over there semi final barricade, but I know us down here is Lewis Co. Are more hungry than a bunch of ole hogs:) if we play like were capable, y'all will have to fight hard for this one. We play whistle to whistle, every play. We will not be defeated easily and we will not win easily. Two great teams that play hard nosed football. Just hope we make School history and get these boy on the road to Cookeville! To hard to predict this score for me

Edited by 8bigman8

.Thought you fell off the map! You need to come to the game Gerry it's going to be better than you think and plus my friend it's not far for you to drive from Fairview!

Is Gerry from Fairview??? If so I didn't know that.

alltime, I hope you guys can pull it off but it is going to be tough buddy. Crazier things have happened and you guys stand as good a chance as any 3A team on the west side of the state in doing it but man are they strong. #9 is the REAL DEAL and is going to be difficult to stop but that ain't the half of it. Every player on the CPA field is exceptional and would be a standout athlete on any other team. This is what makes them so dominant in my opinion. I'm sure coach Sharp has a very good game plan and I wish the panthers all the luck in the world. I'll be there cheering your boys on!

Cpa fans get prepared, LC fans talk big before the game, When you put up some big numbers on them, they will throw in the Private school issue, so just get ready, been there, seen it, witnessed it, wasn,t pretty.

If CPA dominates Lewis County it will be a death sentence for their 3A aspirations and hopes to continue to compete against public schools in the playoffs. I'll agree with that.

Is Gerry from Fairview??? If so I didn't know that.

alltime, I hope you guys can pull it off but it is going to be tough buddy. Crazier things have happened and you guys stand as good a chance as any 3A team on the west side of the state in doing it but man are they strong. #9 is the REAL DEAL and is going to be difficult to stop but that ain't the half of it. Every player on the CPA field is exceptional and would be a standout athlete on any other team. This is what makes them so dominant in my opinion. I'm sure coach Sharp has a very good game plan and I wish the panthers all the luck in the world. I'll be there cheering your boys on!

Thanks swarm , we know Or boys are to come out and compete 48 min and give their all and yes coach Sharp had a great game plan and I hope it's all enough to pull the upset but no matter what happens Lewis Co is very proud of this bunch of panthers! Panther Pride Baby! Edited by alltime

Hey silly man go back and read this whole thread and you won't find one post about Lewis Co talking trash so don't come on here running your mouth before you read the thread and it sounds to me like you need to be in the basketball thread!

alltime- 

i'll grant you-this has been a mostly respectable thread.  nice to see the CPA fans have a little fun with field conditions.  should be a great game.  

Ahhhh, the private school debate is coming soon. Good to know. But if we are going to discuss advantages, let's make sure we discuss how much advantage a school has by having their own TSSAA representative who gets to pick their own district and gets to pick the other schools that get placed in their hand picked district. Let's not pretend that advantages are one sided. Let's not forget that the public schools make ALL the rules and exclude any input from the privates. Of course, we can also discuss open zoning as well while we are at it.

OR we can just discuss football and talk about the great seasons these two schools have had and give credit to the players that make the plays on the field.

Like Alltime said, LC hasn't been talking trash on here this week and neither has CPA. Let's keep it classy.