Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Eye seed whur Blaickmun wuz brangin' thair buses frum Cragar's paypur......Eye'll bet thay mite bee az nice az ours.....Pitchered beelow....rw87, Rebullsman, and Rebullron ridin on top ov tha cab when'st innerin' Murrfreesburrow laist yeer fer tha SeaGull gaim....... :popcorneater:  

index~~element32.jpg

Did you quote yourself, Stars? I like that bus. It's got the GOVMAN's former speakers on top.

That's exactly what oakland thought " no running" on their huge defensive line, I have watched three games on tape and trust me Blackman will definitely have at least 200 yards rushing not smack talking just the facts!!!!

Recorded stats: Blaze offense had 317 rushing yards last Friday night against Oakland's defense on a sloppy field.

If I go out and drink and drive and get stopped its a fact I am going to jail, has happened yet but it's a fact, an even better one I guarantee you we will all die someday has happened yet but it's a fact unless you know something I don't, if so please enlighten me ;)

Wow....ok, the first is a law that is in existence, that law has been passed and we all know what the punishment will be if we break it.

The second is also written down in Hebrews 9:27, "It is appointed unto men once to die, and after that the judgement."

I don't believe it is a law, and I have never seen anything written in the bible, that says Blackman will rush for 200 yards against Murvil.....

Recorded stats: Blaze offense had 317 rushing yards last Friday night against Oakland's defense on a sloppy field.

Recorded fact:  Murvil scored 56 points against Sevier Co. last Friday night in the cold, rainy conditions.

Does that also mean they will score 56 on Blackman?  I didn't think so....

Come guys lets stop playing like we don't know football I concede Maryville has a great team, but up until this point their opponents have been a joke, mind you I don't take anything from the kids or coaches but we all know this is the state championship game the winner of this one will get to play every player on the team in the championship game!!!!

Come guys lets stop playing like we don't know football I concede Maryville has a great team, but up until this point their opponents have been a joke, mind you I don't take anything from the kids or coaches but we all know this is the state championship game the winner of this one will get to play every player on the team in the championship game!!!!

Now we're getting somewhere , a joke as in Powder Puff or the Snow White League ? Come on ..... ya know you want to say it ..... 7AAA = SEC .... Right ?