Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Recorded fact: Murvil scored 56 points against Sevier Co. last Friday night in the cold, rainy conditions.

Does that also mean they will score 56 on Blackman? I didn't think so....

Nor are we saying we will run for 317 but I wanted to give you a fact as you requested. Our track record for running the ball on teams who typically stop the run is well documented. I'm looking forward to a great game. I can assure you we will be running it the question is can Maryville stop it? Just like I'm sure you guys have things that have worked all season that we will be looking to stop.

317 x 2.........eqwulls.........2 times 7 iz......uhhh.....uhhhh. ...15...uhh......14.......So ewe leeve tha 4 down onn tha bottum.....and cairy thait 1 and set hit upp ovur tha othur 1......so thairfour......1 times 2 izz....uhhhhhh uh......2 pluss iz 3.......Eye down't haiv ennythang two cairy this time.....So thairfour........2 times 3 ....izz.......uhh uhhhhhhhhhhhh 6.........So thairfour aftur watchin' Todd tha weathurman laist nite frum channull 10......say thait hit ort two bee purtee and cleer Fridee........and GQ's rug won't bee sloppy unless momma taiks Littull Chuckie two tha gaim aftur feedin' him two minny poke rinds.....Butt Judd sed we cain't taik live annymulls two tha gaim ennyhow.......So thairfour Blaickman shood run fer att leest 634 yards on our littull fellers wearin' red and blaick..... :huh:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Come guys lets stop playing like we don't know football I concede Maryville has a great team, but up until this point their opponents have been a joke, mind you I don't take anything from the kids or coaches but we all know this is the state championship game the winner of this one will get to play every player on the team in the championship game!!!!

I concede that Blackman has a fine football team....even though up to this point, their opponents have been a joke, not taking anything away from their players or coaches.  Should be a fun Friday night. You think I am joking but I'm not.

Edited by jake

Just for the record. My son is Caleb Singleton and he is a Senior Lineman for Blackman #58. I have no idea who most of these Blackman posters are. And they in no way reflect the amount of respect that the people at Blackman with skin in the game feel about Maryville Football. ANY 7AAA coach are parent can only wish they had a program with the proven track record that Maryville Football has. I personally am extreemly excited and feel very fortunate to be making that trip on Friday. I look forward to seeing the campus, school and community that produces such a fantastic product. Anyone that says otherwise either has no skin in the game or is just trying to pick a fight. :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman! see yall on Friday!

I don't care what kind of numbers rushing they had last week against Oakland, they will not get half of that against the Rebels defense. They cannot depend on running the ball and only throwing it 5 times. I can only remember one game where the opponent ran the ball w/o throwing it against the Rebels and won: Alcoa in 2009. They never threw the ball, just ran a dive play almost every play and the Rebels couldn't stop it. That won't happen with this defense. Blackman's defense is good, but if Prevo plays he and Burgess will run roughshod all night with Cody Carrol snatching passes like a frog catching flies........ I am going to go out on a long skinny limb, and I is not a litle fella by any means, but sitting here watching Blackman's past games on the puter I think Blackman may stay in it for the first qtr, then the Rebels will put 40+ on them and win big.................RP.................

I appreciate FbGuru19's willingness to bring it on despite being greatly outnumbered by Maryville posters on this thread. As for the game, I think FbGuru19 is absolutely correct in one aspect- Maryville has not been tested this year- not Maryville's fault, but ET 6A football is very weak. I personally believe the Rebels are starving for a real challenge and GQ & staff will convince the team that Blackman is indeed a worthy challenger for them. I look for the Rebels to be clicking on all cylinders offensively and defensively come Friday night. If they are, I don't think there is much Blackman can do to stop them.

Edited by Norman Dale