Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Just for the record. My son is Caleb Singleton and he is a Senior Lineman for Blackman #58. I have no idea who most of these Blackman posters are. And they in no way reflect the amount of respect that the people at Blackman with skin in the game feel about Maryville Football. ANY 7AAA coach are parent can only wish they had a program with the proven track record that Maryville Football has. I personally am extreemly excited and feel very fortunate to be making that trip on Friday. I look forward to seeing the campus, school and community that produces such a fantastic product. Anyone that says otherwise either has no skin in the game or is just trying to pick a fight. :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman! see yall on Friday!

This #40s mom and we are not discounting Maryville at all. History dictates that you have eatned that respect. We just are saying Blackman did not get to the game by accident. We earned our way and for that reason we also deserve respect. We look forward to a great injury free game. We obviously all love our programs. Time will tell us who was better on that night in a few short days. Good luck to both teams! Enjoy your holiday. We all have so much to be thankful for outside of football!!!!

This #40s mom and we are not discounting Maryville at all. History dictates that you have eatned that respect. We just are saying Blackman did not get to the game by accident. We earned our way and for that reason we also deserve respect. We look forward to a great injury free game. We obviously all love our programs. Time will tell us who was better on that night in a few short days. Good luck to both teams! Enjoy your holiday. We all have so much to be thankful for outside of football!!!!

Anuthur good post!!.....and..Amen!!!

Edited by STARSNBARS

The next 2 days of practice will determine my pick. If Maryville proves healthy in practice, I will go with them. Right now, I would go with Blackmon. Headed inside to UT facility today. I believe this is a great move by Butch Jones to scout GQ's offense. Job offer pending?

Edited by countryREB

Recorded fact: Murvil scored 56 points against Sevier Co. last Friday night in the ..

Does that also mean they will score 56 on Blackman? I didn't think so....

Oakland can put up 56 on Seiver Co.

Blackman will get its rushing yards in a big way.........but I agree with an earlier post ya do t want to start the 2nd qtr down 14 or more Pts