Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Speekin' ov famlees......mommaSTARS famlee will bee eatin' att tha traylur wif us fer Thanksgivin'.....They cain hide grocerees faister thain 3 forklifts haulin' produce pallets two tha baick room.....One good thang abowt tham tho...Thay play allfull purtee muzick aftur dinner....Momma's bruvver "Tiny" onn tha geetarr and "Mammy" on tha rangin' tambeereen inn tha baickground.... :popcorneater:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkfVG019EQI

You never have to worry about throwing food in the garbage STARS!!! :thumb:

After watching the Oakland game earlier today, here are some keys:

1. Zone play for BHS scares me to death. MHS has to keep gap responsibility. RBs and QB are really good runners.

2. If BHS has to throw it, it will be over. The QB is not very effective with his arm.

3. NO WAY BHS can play defense against us like that. We will throw for as many yards as GQ wants to.

4. #11 is your best defensive player.

5. With some success in the running game for MHS, the play action will torch the Blaze.

6. This should be a GREAT game. Who can capitalize on opportunities will be the difference in this one.

Happy Thanksgiving!

My Brother in law from Maryville just got in and told me there are a lot of rumblings of how they are going to embarrass us Friday night, now I am getting scared, think we might need to sit this one out!!!!

I have a feeling Maryville will be better than ok on Friday!

Edited by warhawks

7aaa always puts a great team into the semis it seems only to be beat by mv. 7aaa is a deep league and that doesn't help when it comes to injuries and wear and tear. Blackman played a tough schedule Siegel, Oakland, bowling green, and Smyrna. Mv played tough teams but all in lower classes so you can't be quite sure how good those teams truly are compared to black mans record. I want to say blackman wins but it's hard to pick agaisnt mv. I'm pulling for blackman as I'm from their neck of the woods

7aaa always puts a great team into the semis it seems only to be beat by mv. 7aaa is a deep league and that doesn't help when it comes to injuries and wear and tear. Blackman played a tough schedule Siegel, Oakland, bowling green, and Smyrna. Mv played tough teams but all in lower classes so you can't be quite sure how good those teams truly are compared to black mans record. I want to say blackman wins but it's hard to pick agaisnt mv. I'm pulling for blackman as I'm from their neck of the woods

I don't discount the depth of 7aaa but I honestly believe that Alcoa, West, Webb, Bradley, and Sevier Co teams this year are pretty strong opponents and would win their share of games against 7aaa.(not looking for an argument, just stating my opinion). Personally, I think over the last 5 years 7aaa fans have put too much value on their strong schedule and Maryville's weak schedule as being a factor in a semi-finals game. On the same note, too much emphasis is placed on Maryville's past successes...Friday's game is about these two teams and it promises to be a great game. If (big if) maryville can stops the run, and makes Blackman throw, I think Maryville wins by 21. I'm very interested to see how our O will fair against this strong D

Even though Kreager says that the East is so down this year...I think it is interesting that Sonny Moore's computer (which is scarily accurate around this time of the season) has both Knoxville West and Alcoa (two of Maryville's opponents) ranked ahead of 5 of the 7 7-AAA teams.

http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

Maybe Maryville's schedule hasn't been a cake walk after all...  :popcorneater: The Rebels have a way of making good teams look bad.