Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Love this board. I see this as a defensive battle. The team that gains 170 yds on the ground wins, if they don't turn it over. Maryville won't turn it over so BHS better not or it will be costly. Always is as GQ seems to have a way to make teams pay dearly for the mistake. The other big factor is the shear magnitude of playing at the skeeter during Thanksgiving weekend where there will be more former state champions in the crowd for this game than at anyplace in the country. This atmosphere will bring a kind of pressure a great team like Blackmon has never dealt with. If they survive they will be where Maryville is, ready to face the State game.

Maryville will win 27-21

Edited by FBEmeritus

I can't wait until tonight to see this great match up.  I also hope the fair weather fans decide to come out and help support the Rebels tonight and not decide to stay at home and watch it on TV, if so I hope your cable goes out on you and knowing Charter that is a good possibility.

The Trousdale vs. Grace game is being shown tonight, not this one