TCA @ Adamsville! Semi-Finals! The Rematch!

utvol2

Well, I have to go to McNairy County twice in two days. I'm going to eat some bird on Thursday and going Bird hunting on Friday. The birds are real big down there so I picked up some buck shot #5 to get ready! I also picked up a few other boxes of buckshot #4,#7,#6,#8,#3,#9 and a few more. I hope that's enough ammo to kill those oversized birds. Gander mountain employees gave me an odd look when I ask for those shells!!

I hope my ole twenty gauge will last long enough to knock those birds out! It may take a whole box of shells to knock their ole reliable daddy bird out. I think his fellow peer birds call him 7. He's tough to hit! Fast and strong. Usually one shot won't do it. I may have to pump the gun twice and use all three shots. May have to call in help to get him down! Maybe I will bag the limit on Friday before I run out of shells! I always love bird hunting! Always lots of action!

Edited by TCAIntense

Well, I was wondering how long the Aville fans could go without a little comeback. Wondering where y'all have been hiding. I just assumed you were laying low so you could pounce on me like an 800 pound gorilla if y'all won or stay hidden if you lose! I will be like Redrage was in September and openly eat crow if you win. Both teams know each other well and it could certainly go either way. I will stick to my guns that TCA has more weapons and if we contain Neary( I didn't say stop because you don't stop him) we win the game by a TD and FG. Probably won't be a super high scoring affair. I think the cold weather could alter the high scoring possibilities. I plan to come visit all of you at your cookout. Should I wear a bullet proof vest and a helmet? I really don't want to be tackled by Sambo again. That would bring back bad memories from Junior High practice when he used to run me over like a train! Look forward to some fun and fellowship with old friends. Sterling said he wanted to wrestle me. I don't think I would bet against him! He's a little bigger than me.