TCA @ Adamsville! Semi-Finals! The Rematch!

utvol2

Okay, only one dad injured this morning. Our resident FBI agent popped a hamstring on a go route! Just glad his son#3 will be carrying the rock tommorrow night and not the dad!! What a fun time and memorable morning! About 30 dads showed up and went through drills with the boys and then stayed and watched as they prepared to beat the birds from down in McNairy. Headed to McNairy for my first bird feast of the week. My mom cooks a good turkey but the feast tommorrow night will taste better. Sorry mom!!

Wander if T$$AA approves of non athletes practicing ? Just saying ! And your right y'all didn't deserve to be in Cookeville last year ! As far as when Mr Neary grads , we got a stable of RB's to replace ( won't be as good ) but All them hosses up front will be bigger and stronger ! Tell them private boys to strap up tight , gonna be silver helmet hail storm Friday at 7 ! Enjoy your bird today , tomorrow's birds will be heavy handed !

Hmmm just looked it up and if any non faculty or non player practices with the team it is a violation. But who cares. When it starts raining silver helmets tomorrow night it wont matter any way. Tired of playing nice time to shoe these private noys what it means to play in the ville after thanksgiving. Gire it up lets go red rage.

Well, I have to go to McNairy County twice in two days. I'm going to eat some bird on Thursday and going Bird hunting on Friday. The birds are real big down there so I picked up some buck shot #5 to get ready! I also picked up a few other boxes of buckshot #4,#7,#6,#8,#3,#9 and a few more. I hope that's enough ammo to kill those oversized birds. Gander mountain employees gave me an odd look when I ask for those shells!!

I hope my ole twenty gauge will last long enough to knock those birds out! It may take a whole box of shells to knock their ole reliable daddy bird out. I think his fellow peer birds call him 7. He's tough to hit! Fast and strong. Usually one shot won't do it. I may have to pump the gun twice and use all three shots. May have to call in help to get him down! Maybe I will bag the limit on Friday before I run out of shells! I always love bird hunting! Always lots of action!

I know you can handle it.  I have seen what you and the business end of your shotgun do to snakes.

I don't care what aville has next year. Tca is definitely owning y'all district next year. I got Tca winning this game game by 2 Tds. If you lost last game with neary having a monster game, then it's pretty hard for me to pick aville to win. It's going to be a great game. Can't wait!

Glad your not relevant to our success , pick whoever you wish ! We gave it away in September , Friday night we TAKE it back !

No rule change , Same as last season ! We won quad 3 an traveled to Dresden ! Even year / even quad ! Year before they came to us !

Interesting headline article in this mornings Jackson Sun regarding how tomorrows game ended up being played in Adamsville this year.  Sorry I can't seem to get the proper link down but you can look it up on the said web site. 

It seems that there was a rule change that took effect this season.  Richard McWhirter, who oversees football competition for the TSSAA was quoted for the article.  Seems that TCA and Henry County are the teams that were negatively effected by the rule this season in having to travel to district opponants who they finished ahead of and are seeded higher than the host opponant.

Mr. McWhirter indicates that the rule may be tweeked for next season to prevent what happened this year in two cases from happening again.  I agree with the proposed rule change mentioned by Mr. McWhirter.  It would be a fair change. 

With all of my long windidness being said, it won't change the location of tomorrows game.  It will help to make a victory by TCA that much sweeter for us in the TCA family.

Above all else, hoping everyone here has a blessed holiday and that the boys from both teams remain injury free tomorrow night.

Interesting headline article in this mornings Jackson Sun regarding how tomorrows game ended up being played in Adamsville this year. Sorry I can't seem to get the proper link down but you can look it up on the said web site.

It seems that there was a rule change that took effect this season. Richard McWhirter, who oversees football competition for the TSSAA was quoted for the article. Seems that TCA and Henry County are the teams that were negatively effected by the rule this season in having to travel to district opponants who they finished ahead of and are seeded higher than the host opponant.

Mr. McWhirter indicates that the rule may be tweeked for next season to prevent what happened this year in two cases from happening again. I agree with the proposed rule change mentioned by Mr. McWhirter. It would be a fair change.

With all of my long windidness being said, it won't change the location of tomorrows game. It will help to make a victory by TCA that much sweeter for us in the TCA family.

Above all else, hoping everyone here has a blessed holiday and that the boys from both teams remain injury free tomorrow night.

Looks like somebody with a Nuff money cried and now T$$SA is making a new rule ! Your right either way it's at our place but your wrong about the sweet victory !

Looks like somebody with a Nuff money cried and now T$$SA is making a new rule ! Your right either way it's at our place but your wrong about the sweet victory !

Now Redrage, if the shoe was on the other foot and the roles were changed, you can't say that you would be jumping for joy about it.

:popcorneater:

Oh and I will take my bird extra crispy with fries in a to go box.

Interesting headline article in this mornings Jackson Sun regarding how tomorrows game ended up being played in Adamsville this year. Sorry I can't seem to get the proper link down but you can look it up on the said web site.

It seems that there was a rule change that took effect this season. Richard McWhirter, who oversees football competition for the TSSAA was quoted for the article. Seems that TCA and Henry County are the teams that were negatively effected by the rule this season in having to travel to district opponants who they finished ahead of and are seeded higher than the host opponant.

Mr. McWhirter indicates that the rule may be tweeked for next season to prevent what happened this year in two cases from happening again. I agree with the proposed rule change mentioned by Mr. McWhirter. It would be a fair change.

With all of my long windidness being said, it won't change the location of tomorrows game. It will help to make a victory by TCA that much sweeter for us in the TCA family.

Do you ever not whine about something!! Always acting like you should get your way!!

Wander if T$$AA approves of non athletes practicing ? Just saying ! And your right y'all didn't deserve to be in Cookeville last year ! As far as when Mr Neary grads , we got a stable of RB's to replace ( won't be as good ) but All them hosses up front will be bigger and stronger ! Tell them private boys to strap up tight , gonna be silver helmet hail storm Friday at 7 ! Enjoy your bird today , tomorrow's birds will be heavy handed !

Without Neary and Wallis next year you will be a good team but not a great team. You know that and everyone else does to. You talk real big to have gotten beaten already. It's ok for you to bring up penalties and Neary cramping which are very legitimate points but it's not ok for us to bring up the mistakes that TCA made that hurt us. Neither team played mistake free nor will that happen this time. The team that plays with least mistakes will win. That's what happened in September and will happen again. If TCA self implodes we will lose. If Adamsville self implodes they will lose. It's pretty simple. These two teams are too equal for mistakes not to be the determining factor. I thought you initially took the loss in stride but now you start to bring up various reasons for the loss that are not valid without taking into account TCA mistakes. If we lose Friday night we will walk away and take the responsibility. I highly doubt the Adamsville coaching staff blamed anyone but their own team for the loss. I didn't hear them complaining about the officiating. They took responsibility. Also, you're stooping pretty low bringing up the Thanksgiving Day practice issue. Dads were never on the actual practice field during plays or scrimmage. They were involved in token drills before actual practice started. It was a time to create memories and a time for bonding. It's ok for you to fire comments about how you are going to beat us down or cage the lion, etc, etc, but if we make one comment that might be a little firm you think we are Satan. Have a great Thanksgiving and we will see you tommorrow night.