TCA @ Adamsville! Semi-Finals! The Rematch!

utvol2

Hey, you guys have been great and fun this week. I'm fine if you jab a little. It isn't like we held Neary to 100 yards last game! I'm just glad he didn't get 300 and glad Wallis didn't get 150 on special teams. They sure were headed in that direction! I just want one of us to play real well in Cookeville. We are too good not to be competitive!

Well, I was wondering how long the Aville fans could go without a little comeback. Wondering where y'all have been hiding. I just assumed you were laying low so you could pounce on me like an 800 pound gorilla if y'all won or stay hidden if you lose! I will be like Redrage was in September and openly eat crow if you win. Both teams know each other well and it could certainly go either way. I will stick to my guns that TCA has more weapons and if we contain Neary( I didn't say stop because you don't stop him) we win the game by a TD and FG. Probably won't be a super high scoring affair. I think the cold weather could alter the high scoring possibilities. I plan to come visit all of you at your cookout. Should I wear a bullet proof vest and a helmet? I really don't want to be tackled by Sambo again. That would bring back bad memories from Junior High practice when he used to run me over like a train! Look forward to some fun and fellowship with old friends. Sterling said he wanted to wrestle me. I don't think I would bet against him! He's a little bigger than me.

Well, didn't realize I would have to state the obvious!! :arrow:  Cards will win!!  :huh:

Guest HHrocket

this is neither here nor there but...

Adamsville's band blew my mind. To project that big sound outside, it was obviously because you have a ton of strong brass, especially lower brass- tuba and trombone. the version of Timberlake's "Mirrors" that they did was almost good enough to make me forget we were losing. It was phenomenal. 

this is similar to what they did.

Ok here's my take, I really believe the O Line for TCA is gonna have there hands full. The Cardinals Defensive Lineman having been playing awesome!! They are Bigger and Faster than TCA and will be able to get pressure on Aikin,without Blitzing,yes he can run and he makes quick smart decisions when passing. TCA doesn't play very good Defense, they don't tackle very well, but when you score like TCA does ,you dont need to! Adamsville's Defense is fast,and flying to the ball, and of course bringin the wood! You won't stop Aikin and those receivers, you can only try and slow them down, Same as Cards Run game ! Defense wins Championships!! Adamsville wins by 12