TCA @ Adamsville! Semi-Finals! The Rematch!

utvol2

The best part about this game is TCA intense will keep those of us at basketball games updated on the score. Most of the Adamsville fans can't type and chew gum at the same time so they didn't post any updates last week! Just picking card fans.

Sorry, we didn't know you could get service in hogville!!!!!!   :roflolk:  :o  

The best part about this game is TCA intense will keep those of us at basketball games updated on the score. Most of the Adamsville fans can't type and chew gum at the same time so they didn't post any updates last week! Just picking card fans.

Sorry, we didn't know you could get service in hogville!!!!!!   :roflolk:  :o  

LOL!! Now that's funny! 

I don't know brother! I'm originally from McNairy so I may not be able to type in that cold weather. Will have on some thick ski gloves! Threw my hunting gloves away when I left Michie!

I don't know brother! I'm originally from McNairy so I may not be able to type in that cold weather. Will have on some thick ski gloves! Threw my hunting gloves away when I left Michie!

We all know the bird brains can't do it so we are counting on some sweater vest help here. Come-on man!!!! Edited by ysoangry

Just listened to Coach Butler and Coach Gray on ESPN 96.5. Great interviews from 2 great coaches. Very obvious both coaches have a mutual respect for each other. Also, both coaches noted the respect that the players have for the opposing team. Interesting that the ESPN hosts all think this game will be won in the trenches. They are probably right and that is a concern. Adamsville has the big hosses in the trenches so TCA had better scheme them right!