TCA @ Adamsville! Semi-Finals! The Rematch!

utvol2

Without Neary and Wallis next year you will be a good team but not a great team. You know that and everyone else does to. You talk real big to have gotten beaten already. It's ok for you to bring up penalties and Neary cramping which are very legitimate points but it's not ok for us to bring up the mistakes that TCA made that hurt us. Neither team played mistake free nor will that happen this time. The team that plays with least mistakes will win. That's what happened in September and will happen again. If TCA self implodes we will lose. If Adamsville self implodes they will lose. It's pretty simple. These two teams are too equal for mistakes not to be the determining factor. I thought you initially took the loss in stride but now you start to bring up various reasons for the loss that are not valid without taking into account TCA mistakes. If we lose Friday night we will walk away and take the responsibility. I highly doubt the Adamsville coaching staff blamed anyone but their own team for the loss. I didn't hear them complaining about the officiating. They took responsibility. Also, you're stooping pretty low bringing up the Thanksgiving Day practice issue. Dads were never on the actual practice field during plays or scrimmage. They were involved in token drills before actual practice started. It was a time to create memories and a time for bonding. It's ok for you to fire comments about how you are going to beat us down or cage the lion, etc, etc, but if we make one comment that might be a little firm you think we are Satan. Have a great Thanksgiving and we will see you tommorrow night.

Amen Snake!

Without Neary and Wallis next year you will be a good team but not a great team. You know that and everyone else does to. You talk real big to have gotten beaten already. It's ok for you to bring up penalties and Neary cramping which are very legitimate points but it's not ok for us to bring up the mistakes that TCA made that hurt us. Neither team played mistake free nor will that happen this time. The team that plays with least mistakes will win. That's what happened in September and will happen again. If TCA self implodes we will lose. If Adamsville self implodes they will lose. It's pretty simple. These two teams are too equal for mistakes not to be the determining factor. I thought you initially took the loss in stride but now you start to bring up various reasons for the loss that are not valid without taking into account TCA mistakes. If we lose Friday night we will walk away and take the responsibility. I highly doubt the Adamsville coaching staff blamed anyone but their own team for the loss. I didn't hear them complaining about the officiating. They took responsibility. Also, you're stooping pretty low bringing up the Thanksgiving Day practice issue. Dads were never on the actual practice field during plays or scrimmage. They were involved in token drills before actual practice started. It was a time to create memories and a time for bonding. It's ok for you to fire comments about how you are going to beat us down or cage the lion, etc, etc, but if we make one comment that might be a little firm you think we are Satan. Have a great Thanksgiving and we will see you tommorrow night.

Pot stirred !

Only bird you eatin' tomorrow is gonna be CROW!!!!! LOL :hungry:[/quot

Hey UT, hope you are well. I hope I'm not eating red crow because I heard it taste real bad!! Lol You will be first to hear from me if that happens!

I've eaten my share over the years!! I'm sure I will eat more in the years to come, just don't want to this week!!

Only bird you eatin' tomorrow is gonna be CROW!!!!! LOL :hungry:[/quot

Hey UT, hope you are well. I hope I'm not eating red crow because I heard it taste real bad!! Lol You will be first to hear from me if that happens!

Just passing the day along , I guess I was mad I had to work and miss thanksgiving day practice ! It's all in good fun ! I respect you and your team! I really do think we gave that game away! We'll just have to agree to disagree ! But it's all water under the bridge any way ! Friday night is all that matters to a lot of young men on both teams ! It's what they've worked so hard for ! They are the gladiators not us washed up old men spending our time splitting hairs and nashin of teeth about something we have no control of ! Safe travels for you and yours ! Had a blast this week, even the might east has a bigger thread than us but that's ok we had more fun!

Gonna be a great game tomorrow night! Team with the least mistakes wins!! Lots of good memories made this year by both teams! Let's keep things in perspective here and respect each other!! There are a lot of teams that would give anything to be where we both are!! I've been associated with Cardinal football since 1979 as a player in the early 80's, an assistant coach in the early 90's, a fan the whole time and volunteer assistant since my friend B. Gray took over!! Grew up with him and knew he could take this program to new heights!! I will admit it happened quicker than he or I thought would but the hard work paid off!! I know TCA has worked hard to get where they are too!! Let's get behind our teams and give it all we got! Win or lose I'm sure both sides will stand tall and be proud of their accomplishments. We can rib each other all we want and have fun with it! Anything more just ruins it!! Good luck to us both tomorrow night with good sportsmanship and no injuries!! Once a Cardinal always a Cardinal!!

ame="TCAIntense" post="3097420" timestamp="1385673932"]q

Just passing the day along , I guess I was mad I had to work and miss thanksgiving day practice ! It's all in good fun ! I respect you and your team! I really do think we gave that game away! We'll just have to agree to disagree ! But it's all water under the bridge any way ! Friday night is all that matters to a lot of young men on both teams ! It's what they've worked so hard for ! They are the gladiators not us washed up old men spending our time splitting hairs and nashin of teeth about something we have no control of ! Safe travels for you and yours ! Had a blast this week, even the might east has a bigger thread than us but that's ok we had more fun!

Thanks Redrage! It's all good. Currently leaving my old home Michie. Great memories and it will always be home. We respect Adamsville more than you will ever know. You guys are still on top until we knock you off in a playoff game. Adamsville has been to final 4 three years in a row and that's a big deal. Until we beat you in the game that counts most September was meaningless. I would suspect these two teams will rule 15A for the next few years. I really hope one of our teams really represents the West well in Cookeville. For laughs I found an old 2X sweater vest that one of my uncles had. He gave it to me and I plan to wear it over all of my winter garb tommorrow night!! I'm wearing it in honor of you, Cardfan and UTVol2. Lol I won't be hard to find!! My kids are begging me not to do it!! I plan to come your cookout. You got any leftover cooked Bobcat?

Thanks Redrage! It's all good. Currently leaving my old home Michie. Great memories and it will always be home. We respect Adamsville more than you will ever know. You guys are still on top until we knock you off in a playoff game. Adamsville has been to final 4 three years in a row and that's a big deal. Until we beat you in the game that counts most September was meaningless. I would suspect these two teams will rule 15A for the next few years. I really hope one of our teams really represents the West well in Cookeville. For laughs I found an old 2X sweater vest that one of my uncles had. He gave it to me and I plan to wear it over all of my winter garb tommorrow night!! I'm wearing it in honor of you, Cardfan and UTVol2. Lol I won't be hard to find!! My kids are begging me not to do it!! I plan to come your cookout. You got any leftover cooked Bobcat?

Always got leftover bobcat !

Always got leftover bobcat !

I was wondering if anyone got hurt...

Pretty easy for an old man to pop a quad in this weather.

You are correct! Hoping that this is a way to start a tradition. TCA has only been around 27 years. The first 17 years we were the whipping bag for almost every team we played. USJ beat us 70-0 one year. Might I add TCA beat USJ 35-0 this year and called the dogs off. I know I rib you TC guys about your successful tradition but you do have a lot to be proud of. TCA made it to the "ship" in 2010 with literally 23 on the roster and only 14 getting playing time. We have a long ways to go as far as matching TC's tradition but we feel like it is starting to happen. Our 5th, 6th, and 7th grade classes are loaded and are having a blast watching the HS team succeed. Practice today with the Dads may be the start of something really good! Good luck against Grace. They will be a handful!