TCA @ Adamsville! Semi-Finals! The Rematch!

utvol2

I am with you tuffy if we keep up the intensity on defense we gonna be hard to beat. The added dimension that Tca has not faced yet may well slant the edge to us. I say we ball control and keep the ball out of aikens hands. We got our work cut out for us but I believe the boys will respond this time around

I've been kinda silent this week , been a busy one ! TCAInsence I've ate my share of crow over the years! And had a hot plate in September ! It was a hard loss to swallow , we dominated the line of scrimmage and racked up over 300 yards on the ground ! With a 150+ yards of penalties and losing our preseason Allstate MLB in the second qtr not to mention not having #7 in the 4 th qtr ! We let that one slip away , no disrespect toward any thing TCA done! They capitalized off our mistakes and hats off for it ! But make no mistake , this game will be different ! It's gonna be a war ! And I hope it's like Israel's 7 day war for us! Over quick and y'all can start pumping those basketballs up! GO RED RAGE!

I've been kinda silent this week , been a busy one ! TCAInsence I've ate my share of crow over the years! And had a hot plate in September ! It was a hard loss to swallow , we dominated the line of scrimmage and racked up over 300 yards on the ground ! With a 150+ yards of penalties and losing our preseason Allstate MLB in the second qtr not to mention not having #7 in the 4 th qtr ! We let that one slip away , no disrespect toward any thing TCA done! They capitalized off our mistakes and hats off for it ! But make no mistake , this game will be different ! It's gonna be a war ! And I hope it's like Israel's 7 day war for us! Over quick and y'all can start pumping those basketballs up! GO RED RAGE!

Lots of talk about what Adamsville didn't do or what they did to themselves during the last game.

Granted they hurt themselves but those rosy red goggles you are wearing failed to see some things TCA did to themselves. I have watched the replay 3 or 4 times this past week and noticed the following: TCA's receivers dropped 5 passes that would have accounted for over 100 more yards. They haven't dropped 5 passes in all other games combined. There wasn't a defender anywhere around on most of those drops. That won't happen again. First play of the game was an onside type kick( or some type of hybrid) and it hit one of our big guys in the chest and Aville recovered and went on to score easily. That won't happen again. Akin, whose dad is a very close friend of mine, tried to force the ball to Parker on two separate 4th and goals that were incomplete. That's not his normal way of thinking and he won't do that again. TCA had a couple of nice long runs called back due to penalties. TCA has a completely different kickoff team. They have their best players on the field to cover. Last game Wallis shredded us on kickoffs. Can't see that happening again. All in all, it was our worst overall game of the year outside of the ECS game. ECS is at another level. TCA left 21 points on the field that they normally get but they didn't execute due to their own mistakes. No doubt Adamsville imploded to a point and Neary cramped up which hurt them. That happens when one player runs the ball 30 times. I don't see Aviile having as many penalties as last time and I don't see Neary cramping up if they use a little more balance. Bottom line is that if both teams correct the above mistakes TCA will still come out on top. If field is in good condition TCA's speed will be a major factor. James Bond will be an X factor. He's running the ball with confidence. Aville was not able to stop Goldsmith the last time so that one-two punch will be huge. Have I mentioned our best Defensive player? Lucas Rogers! He wasn't there last game. He is a game changer! He will hit you hard and in the mouth! Last time TCA wasn't real confident coming into the game because they weren't sure how good they were. They have played the 13th toughest schedule in A-AA and are battle tested. They are very confident right now!! Lions by 10!!

I hope they come in confident. Makes the butt whooping go better. Say what you want about first game and eliminate the penalties alone and you have a cardinal win. Looking through purple glasses you got one score after we held you to a fieldgoal attempt. Then 3 straight penalties put you 1 and goal. That wont happen this time. Thats 4 points. Then your last score was when we decided to flip defenders aiken recognized and immediately snapped ball and hit his receiver. That wont happen again. Thats 7 more points for a total of 11. 28-11=17 adamsville scored 21. So you would have lost. We can twist things all day long. So you bring your best and we will bring ours. Let the dust settle and your sweatervest is also good for wiping away your tears

I don't think the game in September is a good gauge for either team. I have seen how much better the Cards are and I am sure TCA is as well. Both coaches know that for sure! They are both awesome Coaches and will have a few new wrinkles for sure .Different game in November. Does Adamsville's experience make a difference ?? #7 will play for 4 quarters, he ran it 34 times last week and then jogged to the hotel where he was staying at!