1A MR.FOOTBALL BACK

pujo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brucetonmarshal

i hope patrick willis of bruceton wins he is leading all west tennessee with rushing yds. if he only gets runner up i hope mark wins, he isjust statistically awesome. i am hoping cloudland and bruceton in state. is that possible?

FORREST RUNNING BACK ROSS MYERS FINISHED 9TH IN RUSHING & 11TH IN SCORING,AND 90% OF HIS YARDS WERE UP THE MIDDLE IN THE TUFFEST REGION IN 1A.HE AVEREGED 38YDS PER KICK OFF RETURN WITH 2 TDS. MOST LIKLEY ONE OF THE BEST BACKS IN THE STATE.

I dont think he will win because he doesnt get the opputunities to carry the ball much becuase of Ezell's spread offense. And on defense his numbers dont look as good as other players because he is usually sippin water early in the second half but if he is not even invited it would be a travesty. Although id think hed get invited for lineman because he plays linebacker.

I would also be content to see Bruceton's Patrick Willis recieve the award. I've played against him in football, and been a spectator as the played basketball and baseball (he might actually be better in basketball than football). This kid is one of the most humble that you will ever meet. He is not the least bit arrogant or cocky, and he's not a showoff. I hear he has the grades to play D-I football, and I wish him the best. Great all around guy.