District 9AAA

BigBoy10

Ridgerunner said a few weeks ago that it was a two horse race in 9AAA. Looks like he was right. It also appears the same was true for 10AAA with Northwest and Rossview both advancing last night. These two semifinal games on Monday should be intense, highly competitive games. Looking forward to it!

With Jana Claire Swafford joining the 1000 point club Friday night that gives Beech 3 ladies in on the team that have reached that milestone. Anyone remember another team that had 3 1000 point scorers in recent memory? Just wondering how common that is.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 8:56 AM, abo14 said:

With Jana Claire Swafford joining the 1000 point club Friday night that gives Beech 3 ladies in on the team that have reached that milestone. Anyone remember another team that had 3 1000 point scorers in recent memory? Just wondering how common that is.

I was wondering why they were pressing in the last minute with a running clock, also called a timeout so they could get another possession.   They were still alive with another game to play.   Good for her

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HCHSladyPats said:

I was wondering why they were pressing in the last minute with a running clock, also called a timeout so they could get another possession.   They were still alive with another game to play.   Good for her

Ya, that was a little awkward, but I think they just really wanted her to do it at home.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 99Guy said:

Thank you! Does anyone know if they are they going to open up the search or promote from within?

Its been known since the season ended, and it hasn't been posted yet. So I'm assuming it will be filled from within, but Im not really privy to that info.

• Like 1