South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Hi Old Pirate! I'm Wendy! I hope you are like feeling better! Are you like gonna be able to come to Cookville? I hope so! Me Dillard is gonna introduce me and the girls to Murphy Fair! He knows everything about high school football! My mom says he looks a lot like Kenny Rogers.

What kind of mess is this????? Old Pirate will be in Cooksville with the whole Pirate Nation. Rumors are......1. SP will have security folkes watching guard while the town closes down. 2. Security is comprised of Jasper folkes cause them folkes forgot what it takes to get to the dance and they need extra $ for lawyers, new videos on sportsmanship, TSSAA rules and bylaw manuals and the hire their next Saban type god!!!! Old Pirate ain't joking neither!!!!LOPAO.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

No disrespect, but South Pitt will eat that up and spit it out.

Troll we've heard that over and over again. So far not one of the top ranked teams we have played this season had an answer. Out of the 12 games we played this season 6 of those teams were ranked higher than number 7. That includes a number 3      2 A Huntingdon and number 4 ranked Peabody also 2A. Humboldt was ranked number 1 and could have very easily been playing in this title game but our kids played hard and never gave up. Eat it up and spit it out?

Easier said than done.

If we don't fumble vs NCS we score three more times....Went for it on 4th and 1 on our own 14 or 15...Really, if you think about it, that shows zero respect for the defense you are up against...Other than the loss on the pitch-out on the first drive that we fumbled, I don't think we had one play with negative yardage...

sounds like we don't have a prayer in winning this one. We should just go ahead and accept the silver. Tough uphill struggle for us in this one.

What kind of mess is this????? Old Pirate will be in Cooksville with the whole Pirate Nation. Rumors are......1. SP will have security folkes watching guard while the town closes down. 2. Security is comprised of Jasper folkes cause forgot what it takes to get to the dance and they need extra $ to try and hire their next Saban type god!!!! Old Pirate ain't joking neither!!!!LOPAO....

UC thread but one off subject comment. Jasper is talking to Ross. A man that refused to face our boys when he Kiffin-ed out if town in the dark.

sounds like we don't have a prayer in winning this one. We should just go ahead and accept the silver. Tough uphill struggle for us in this one.

Stop that right now. We are the underdogs and we will have to play our best game to win. By the way I know about Troll and his Signal Mountain alliance. He has the right to his opinoin. It just sounds like the same old opinoin of all the doubters from the past. SP may very well figure out a way to stop it. If they do....my hat is off to them.

UC thread but one off subject comment. Jasper is talking to Ross. A man that refused to face our boys when he Kiffin-ed out if town in the dark.

Feller, Old Pirate says that skillet slinger Wendy needs you to take OP's spot in that mix and mingle Roy has cooked up. Fact is OP being handicapped from the results of disposal of all that green apple pie and chess pie has OP handicapped right now. Figure will take several more days of ebsom salt baths to get OP walking normal much less quick enough to avoid the skillet attacks. If Ricky Rossy is as smart as some say he will avoid the mess around the Marion County Jail House! Now as of this feud OP watched the NCS/UC video and the Pirates have their hands full foe sure. This will be their biggest challenge to date. Hopefully Lankford will be able to be at 75% but the Pirates will surely miss him on defense and special teams. The lose of #60 is huge and will largely effect the line success on both sides of the ball.

Hey guys Glenn here. I guess by now you guys should listen to me. I tried to tell you those Coalfield hornets where real big but not very fast. Not even kinda fast. The Pirates are real fast. 28 was really fast but why do our coaches keep letting him eat popcorn during warmups? They need to make him stay away from that stuff. The butter keeps making him fumble. It don't matter how fast your are if you drop the ball cause of butter. I just think the coaches need to have these boys eating what works. Number 6 was still pretty fast last Friday and didn't have any crampages. That's good. He needs to keep drinking cranberry juice to keep those crampages away. This Friday is our last game and we need to be really fast. Onion City is FAST and I mean really fast. They have that 42 that's pretty fast and real strong. Number 2 is pretty fast too. They have others like number 21,11 & 6 that are all really fast. If we don't eat right and work on our fastness this week I don't think I like my pirates this week. Onion City is really fast. I guess you could say they are just as fast as the Pirates and you know how fast our Pirates are. I guess we really need to work on our fastness so we can be as fast as them.

From Glenn

If we don't fumble vs NCS we score three more times....Went for it on 4th and 1 on our own 14 or 15...Really, if you think about it, that shows zero respect for the defense you are up against...Other than the loss on the pitch-out on the first drive that we fumbled, I don't think we had one play with negative yardage...

Sorry to highjack this thread for UC and SP but I just had to respond to this comment.  NC also fumbled a few times as well and could have scored couple more times as well.  One of them at the end of the game that might have been a pass attempt but was called a fumble that ended the game.  NC was driving and would have tied it up to maybe go to OT.  Going for it while up 14 points on your own 15 was really stupid and bad coaching in my opinion.   Try to disrespect SP defense like that next week and it will cost you big time.  UC did not get the first down on that particular try and almost cost them the game.  As you recall NC outscored UC 20 to 7 in the 2nd half.  Without a few dumb penalties on NC's part the game would have been much different. Ah well shoulda woulda coulda.  NC will see everyone here next year with a bigger, stronger, and faster team as they keep raising the bar.  

Funny how fans on different sides see the same game so different.  Anyway good job to the UC team as they deserved the win and played very well.  Should be another good game against SP. 

Edited by youthsportsPIX

What kind of mess is this????? Old Pirate will be in Cooksville with the whole Pirate Nation. Rumors are......1. SP will have security folkes watching guard while the town closes down. 2. Security is comprised of Jasper folkes cause them folkes forgot what it takes to get to the dance and they need extra $ for lawyers, new videos on sportsmanship, TSSAA rules and bylaw manuals and the hire their next Saban type god!!!! Old Pirate ain't joking neither!!!!LOPAO....

What kind of mess is this? Did Purplegrad volunteer to let these Marion people keep security around Griders school while our boys go to the championship game? This is a bunch of mess. They will surely steal all of our secrets then. Grider better not let this mess happen. You think im joking but im not.