South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Duck I appreciate the support but the SP folks are playing nice. Both sides know what they are facing. There is a common thread this time around its called mutual respect. I don't think either side likes the idea of being the favorite. I know I don't. I like being the underdog in this game. I think they do too. But if it does get rough in here I can handle myself. And I can do it with class. I just want to represent our boys well. Honestly I feel like these SP posterd are old friend of mine and I look forward to meeting as many of them as I can on Friday. Although Chicken Dave had not offered me a hotdog and a coke yet. He had offered other UC posters and said it was his treat. I think he is afraid I will ask for seconds.

hey you bet big guy! Your coke and hotdog is on me!

I made the mistake of underestimating the veer, won't do it again. there is something about doing one thing and doing it well, especially when dealing with high school age kids. NCS has lots of options they tried to use too many of them and never got going.  UC line fires off the ball harder than any high school line i have seen, they dont seem to be worried about proper footwork, pulling, or any complicated scheme, they just knock the guys down in front of them and everybody moves forward.  i am sure it is more complicated than that but didnt look like it to me.  you dont miss blocks if you always hit the first thing you see that isnt your guy.  #50 (6'6" 265)was the only NCS guy that could hold his ground , the rest were caved in or blown backward. get ready SP i think history may repeat itself.

the difference in SP posters from 09 till now I think is : in 09 some felt you had not earned respect but then on game day we realized you guys were for real and all that confidence you posters had shown in here was for good reason We ain't stupid , your team , fans and coaches earned our respect. So when , you now say , you are going to Mercy Rule us Friday then we know to get ready to be stomped. Lol

lmbo pegleg

I made the mistake of underestimating the veer, won't do it again. there is something about doing one thing and doing it well, especially when dealing with high school age kids. NCS has lots of options they tried to use too many of them and never got going. UC line fires off the ball harder than any high school line i have seen, they dont seem to be worried about proper footwork, pulling, or any complicated scheme, they just knock the guys down in front of them and everybody moves forward. i am sure it is more complicated than that but didnt look like it to me. you dont miss blocks if you always hit the first thing you see that isnt your guy. #50 (6'6" 265)was the only NCS guy that could hold his ground , the rest were caved in or blown backward. get ready SP i think history may repeat itself.

see swo I keep telling you!

Talk about an addiction. We've been playing basketball since second round and I'm still reading this mess five times a day. You think I'm jelious and I am!!!!!

Swo, believe me I know you can hold your own. When the Mafia shows up it's "game on" and it is in this case. And I know who the "good guys" are on here too. SPitt are good opponents at this level when you get down to brass tacks. Just want to see some more gold come west just like you do. TCB!!

Don't have a clue how that quote got on here!!!

Edited by duckman38201

I made the mistake of underestimating the veer, won't do it again. there is something about doing one thing and doing it well, especially when dealing with high school age kids. NCS has lots of options they tried to use too many of them and never got going. UC line fires off the ball harder than any high school line i have seen, they dont seem to be worried about proper footwork, pulling, or any complicated scheme, they just knock the guys down in front of them and everybody moves forward. i am sure it is more complicated than that but didnt look like it to me. you dont miss blocks if you always hit the first thing you see that isnt your guy. #50 (6'6" 265)was the only NCS guy that could hold his ground , the rest were caved in or blown backward. get ready SP i think history may repeat itself.

I agree that your (ncs) #50 is a good player and did well at times but that was only when he was offense. UC's #50 handled him when he was on defense. Probably 2 all staters 1 on 1. Maybe they can go at it again next year.

Maybe we can talk Mac McKrylon into going up there and covering some of that purple puke up. I here he has several cases of orange and black left. :roflol:

Too soon. Lol.

Does South Pitt run the wing t? The veer is a difficult offense to defend. Especially when you don't play against it many times. If South Pitt runs the wing t, it is also very difficult to defend when run well. Just an outsiders opinion, it looks to be a good battle.

Too soon. Lol.

Does South Pitt run the wing t? The veer is a difficult offense to defend. Especially when you don't play against it many times. If South Pitt runs the wing t, it is also very difficult to defend when run well. Just an outsiders opinion, it looks to be a good battle.

we run it to a T , but do you guys not know that you have a higher power rating than our little school. That makes us the underdog in this battle. Right ?