South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

at this point who cares. onto friday for you guys minus #60 hoping to see a good game

You care cause you keep bringing it up like we had players run out and drop a DDT to somebody's face. Obviously since nobody retaliated or came into contact with anyone nothing was warranted. Leave it alone. Your just being laughed at to continuously talk about it.

Edited by TonyHorton91281

I think we may be better defensively next year....offensively, not so much, but potential is still there. Avoidance if injuries will be key due to minimal depth.

I agree Brahm. Defense should be very sound. Offensive line won't be as weak though as many expect. A lot of upper class men filling the shoes. A year always makes a big difference in some kids. Look at Mitchell this year. Nobody expected him to explode like he has. Fitzgerald could easily improve as well as Blevins and of course those 3 Freshman will.

I agree Brahm. Defense should be very sound. Offensive line won't be as weak though as many expect. A lot of upper class men filling the shoes. A year always makes a big difference in some kids. Look at Mitchell this year. Nobody expected him to explode like he has. Fitzgerald could easily improve as well as Blevins and of course those 3 Freshman will.

They might be as good up front but no where near as big.