South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Look out everyone. You know who will come out of hiding now. Coming out of their caves. They will be in here bashing us once again. As for the UC game I don't think they will use the pitch out plays in the storm. Dives only I expect. We need to score early and make em play catch up.

Edited by TheBlackPearl

BigSwo to answer your question about everyone playing nice I don't think it is such a big difference as last time from one aspect. Myself and the majority of people in SP still believe without a doubt SP should have beat UC in 09 and had far superior talent. However, talent does not always equal wins. That Union City I seen in 2009 does not look anywhere as good as this one. I call it like I see it and this game will be a slugfest back and forth in the rain. No trash talk or anything needed for a state title game. If you can't get fired up over playing for gold then you don't need to be playing. Simple as this, the first team to stop the other and capitalize on that with a touchdown wins the game. That is how big one stop in this game will be I think. Everyone talks about the offenses but the defenses will be the ones that earn gold for their team. Go Pirates and hope all has an injury free game. Leave it all on the field.

Edited by powerp

Gotta question for you guys. Is anybody disappointed because we are all being respectful on this thread? I know there are a couple here and there who are giving their honest but deluded opinions but for the most part we are being nice, Almost to nice. I don't want to start a fight or nothing just wondering what you guys thought.

lmcdao

yes i agree. the real point i wanted to make was that two cf player who were wrong for their actions got what was due to them. i still enjoy reading posts and posting. your right dead subject. onto friday! hoping to get my moneys worth and see a good game.

peace offering ! We have plenty of room on the home side if you want to sit with us?

coalfield had two players suspended. rightly so i admit. south pitt had six players that left the bench including #60 already ejected. true your right no worries no suspensions for you guys. tssaa gave south pitt a pass. those are just facts.

Im a cf fan too but you have to stop this. Weve been doing this since Friday night and cooler heads have prevailed. We need to let this go and move on. It's over