South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Where is that Wendy woman? She is supposed to be having a party after our boys game and I was going to take my Murphy Fair book by her hotel and read it to her. What kind of mess is this? Pegleg and Old Pirate are going with me. You think im joking but im not.

MtnTroll wanted to go with you to show your book...but now I think he is not coming up till the big Classes play on Saturday. Roy, he may want directions after the 4A.

Just got word all MCHS football players will be at the game. Courtesy of Mr. Ziegler .

Nothing but class from that man.  He is a great leader for the school and we are proud to have him.  Good luck Pirates.  If UC isn't as good as 09, I cant see them stopping SP.  Going to be hard to throw it or pitch in the rain.  Barring a bunch of turnovers, SP wins by a couple of TDs.

I don't want to think about it but....sounds like Coach Moore don't like for his balls to get wet. I suggest corn starch or some type of powder. RainX? Not my first choice.

BigSwo are you joking?  That corn starch will wash off his balls from the rain and it will turn his balls white.  RainX wont wash off by the water it will just repel the water.  Do you think im stupid?  I garuntee you are just trying to learn some of our secrets.  You think im joking but im not.

Everybody be safe and good luck to both teams.  I'll be sitting in my warm, toasty den watching this one on the big screen - that is, if the cable doesn't go out with the storm.

This NCS dad is pulling for UC.  SP, if you can stop that veer, then you deserve to win.  Put me down as one thinking that won't happen - JMHO.

UC wins, 34-28.

BigSwo and JDOGG - bring this one west!!!!!!

Edited by NCSdad1962