South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

BigSwo:  Same here brother... However, what makes you and JDOGG think them 4 to 5 yards at a time is gonna be the deciding factor... If it comes down to it, we'll control the clock and how good is ya'lls kicker anyway.. This Frame kid is real good for us... If it comes down to ya'll kickin' a field goal, you might wanna take a second before pullin' "A Nick Saban" and having one of our boys run it back 108 yards...

Our kicker is solid on extra points and is good for about 35 yards on an fg. As far as ball control is concerned. It's simple......that's what we do. We can open it up if we have to but just like SP we can grind the clock and we know how to play in a tight game and come out on top. I think there will be some surprises from both teams in this game but it will come down to fumbles and stupid penalties. IMHO

I just want to say that I watched Wayne County whip UC in 2011 and speed is not what I remember about them. Not at all. I remember a well coached solid football team with one kid who could move pretty good but that's about it. UC 2013 would out run them man for man across the board.

Just like that last bunch we just played. Big, physical, but sl.......

What JDOGG said. I think most folks are "hoping" we are not as good as we were in 09. How do they know? Both teams are separated by as much distance as two teams could be in this state. Unless they are catching a ride with pegleg and flying up here to watch us play I don't get it. We are more versatile this time around but still have that tough hard nosed style of play. GO TORNADOES

This years UC team is MUCH more talented than 09. Only thing you guys lack lack is Seniors. I believe that's our edge. Big difference in 16&17 year olds compared to 18 yr old young men mentally and physically

This years UC team is MUCH more talented than 09. Only thing you guys lack lack is Seniors. I believe that's our edge. Big difference in 16&17 year olds compared to 18 yr old young men mentally and physically

Leadership wins championships...  Don't get them UC people all hyped up about next year now.. Them Coalfield folks been talkin' goin' on 6 or 7 years about next year..

Good Luck to the young men in the Orange and Black Friday.  MCRoadwarrior hopes you bring back another Gold Ball!  Too many silver ones already in this county!  I believe the Pirates win this by couple of TDs if they take care of the football and minimize penalities. Good Luck.

I plan on this being MCRoadWarrior's last post on CoachT.  In my opinion, some threads are descriminated against a little more than others.  So one last time.  Good Luck Pirates!

And as always!!!

Go Warriors!

Look me up on the 35 yd line sometime.

You'll be back...........It's...an addiction. Everything else I agree with.  Just don't see this UC team being anymore capable of beating these Pirates than Polk Co., pre Implosion MC, or even Coalfield for that matter.  They're pretty good. 

EDIT:  Did not notice the locked thread below before I made this post.  Now I understand your statement.  OP's post was right on about Mod's, news and locked threads.

Edited by nohope