Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Pulling for Adamsville here.  My son plays for Eagleville and I definately saw the talent on the line offensive and defensively for the Cards.  Put in a hard running kid like Neary and they are very difficult to stop.  If you do stop him they just throw it up to 6'4" Burcham and you have to try and outjump him.  We held them to 16 pts which was better than anyone else this year but they are good.  Good luck Cards.

Are you wanting the TC or the mascot logo?

I am looking for the mascot logo...it is actually really hard to find. I can find the "TC" logo or a generic yellow jacket pretty easily, but I've had no luck looking for your specific mascot logo. Let me know if you can help out, thanks!

And thanks for the link TCnation! That is one of my favorite websites...it's a great resource for HS football.

Is that Kiser kid related to the Kiser that played at TTU a few years back?

Nice articles from the Jackson newspaper. You all should feel fortunate to get the kind coverage you do...all of the greater Jackson area, not just Adamsville. All we really have to rely on is the Tennessean, and their high school coverage is shoddy at best. Seems all the major cities, other than Nashville, do an outstanding job.

Edited by SEVEN

Ah butchie you don't still hold that little 7 pts against us do you? I thought there were no hard feelings there?

Butchie is still real mad at us for that 2007 game like he is at that Creasy man in the 2009 game.  What kind of mess is this?  Grider mercy ruled Butchies team and then he says that Creasy man cheated.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.