Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Perhaps TC played a B game because of the effort that Adamsville put forth?  While it's true that Adamsville got some bounces, they gave TC a gift or two.....

I honestly wished Boyd would have beaten Mary Ann and TCA would have beaten Aville...just so TC could have made all the privates bow down,,, :popcorneater: ....TC's school system as a whole(Academics,Athletics,Attitude)...top notch...proud to be a graduate.

Hartsville did its thing on the big stage because they are used to it. Adamsville being there two years in a row showed a big improvement from last year.Adamsville gave the best effort I can remember in the Big One vs a Hartsvegas team.  TCA would not have faired well in the Big One today at all. I am glad it was a competitive game and not a blow out like it would have been if they (TCA) had made it. Congrats to the yellow jackets on #9 and to the cardinals on a great year and a great ending to it.

Hartsville did its thing on the big stage because they are used to it. Adamsville being there two years in a row showed a big improvement from last year.Adamsville gave the best effort I can remember in the Big One vs a Hartsvegas team.  TCA would not have faired well in the Big One today at all. I am glad it was a competitive game and not a blow out like it would have been if they (TCA) had made it. Congrats to the yellow jackets on #9 and to the cardinals on a great year and a great ending to it.

We are gonna get along just fine... :popcorneater:

has walkinbird...flew tha coup?

nice game Redbirds...really nice game Jackets...lots of talk here bout our passing, we ain't never really ever had a good passing game.

Yes, we played a b-game today, but that was enough. Wayyyyyyy to many blunders for us, mental errors.

Redbirds did impress me, yall were better than I expected...monsers for linemen, they were just to slow. Really hard for them to hang with us for 4 qtrs, we just wear'em down. I saw our typical 4th qtr jackets in the 4th today. hammerin tha rock....bringin home tha gold

monkey-goat.gif

Just got back from CookeVegas.  Dang goat got into the jar a little too deep.

That was one heck of a game.  That Neary boy and that Harper boy is somethin else.  Congrates to both teams for excellent seasons. 

Congrats to the insects from TrouserDale on the gold ball.  Wuz good see all my HartVillian buddies is still alive and out of jail. 

This game/season is done. Sweet job TC! It's been a TEAM effort all yr long. You guys are a special bunch. You've proved those early predictions to be... (Well lets say; they have no idea what TC football is). Enjoy the Championship! Coaches, well done! Under class men. Stay focused... Next yr could be special too! To the Sr. Class , way to stay the course! Nothing like Trousdale Co. Football .

Hey ole man.  I heard our enrollment dropped when the NCLB buses stopped runnin'.  We might be back down in 2a down the road.  redthumb.gif

Congrats to you fellers on another great season and championship.

monkey-goat.gif. That was Tush.. A wk-ago.. Lol .....

Just got back from CookeVegas. Dang goat got into the jar a little too deep.

That was one heck of a game. That Neary boy and that Harper boy is somethin else. Congrates to both teams for excellent seasons.

Congrats to the insects from TrouserDale on the gold ball. Wuz good see all my HartVillian buddies is still alive and out of jail.