Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Congrats to the Jackets & Coach Creasy on a great win. #10 in the case. Adamsville played a good hard fought

game, Jackets just a bit too much for 'em.

Class bunch of folks as well. I met a few from there, and one from "G'ville I enjoyed talking too.

Great day in TC.

1. LOS on TD was the 10 and half yard line, the QB threw the ball from the 10. Legal pass downfield.

2. QB fumbled the ball and it was loose before he hit the ground, the way the ball bounced made it seem like he was down.

3. I am pretty sure the TC coaching staff knows what they are doing, but I am sure they would love to have you come in and give them some pointers. 

2. Both knees on ground before ball comes loose

3. I know more about the coaching staff than you ever will...they will learn from it... :popcorneater:

Actually on tv, there was a camera practically on the LOS for that play and he was clearly behind the LOS. As for the fumble, it was coming out before he hit the ground. Also, on trousdales TD to #26, th ball hit the ground and even when he gained possession after it hit h ground the football did not break the goal line..... Go back and watch it and you'll see what I'm talking about on all of the above....

you got a link?

And Tc, I think you will see Tca in the state championship game next year.

We hope to make it back, and we'll play whoever lines up on the other side.., just how TC does it..

A few questions for you and anyone else who wants to chime in...

1 Which team was larger ?

2 Which team played larger?

3 Who was better Neary or Harper?

4. What makes you think Adamsville won't spank TCA again next year, y'all got lucky and beat them in regular season... :popcorneater:

5. Which side had the bigger crowd?

Edited by MrFedex1

Congrats TC, obviously the best 2A team in TN this year. I know Harper and the rest of the backs did a great job this year, but I feel not enough credit was given to your line on both sides, they were outstanding.

I heard Coach C say after the game that TC felt disrespected this year, I don't believe this will be the case in 2014, TC should be the one with a target.

Like someone said earlier...TC's defensive line were the Purple People Eaters this season....4,52,74,50,65,9,60,40 all played at very high level this season, and managed to stay healthy...my hats off to these big uglies, although 5,11,3 gets the accolades, these guys get it done!!

Go Jackets!!

Congrats TC, obviously the best 2A team in TN this year. I know Harper and the rest of the backs did a great job this year, but I feel not enough credit was given to your line on both sides, they were outstanding.

I heard Coach C say after the game that TC felt disrespected this year, I don't believe this will be the case in 2014, TC should be the one with a target.

These boys hit the weights hard in the off season not satisfied with last years results and Coach Jackson rode that sled for miles this spring...telling these boys that our line was NOT gonna be the reason we lost this season...and although i feel he is a little bit too hard on the JBMS boys at times...the High School boys seemed to have responded well to his toughness...a BIG congratulations to all the TC coaches this year....Most Well Prepared Staff in The State Award, and hardest working.

Edited by MrFedex1