Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Aville is much larger, Tc played larger, I think neary and Harper played about a evenly game, even tho neary had a lot of negative runs in the first half, he really bounced back well in the second half. And the reason I pick Tca to beat them next year because neary is a huge lose. Plus they losing wallis. I'm not saying they won't be a playoff team, but they will definitely not be a championship contender

Aville is much larger, Tc played larger, I think neary and Harper played about a evenly game, even tho neary had a lot of negative runs in the first half, he really bounced back well in the second half. And the reason I pick Tca to beat them next year because neary is a huge lose. Plus they losing wallis. I'm not saying they won't be a playoff team, but they will definitely not be a championship contender

Let's let this season settle a bit before we go off and pick contenders and winners for next season. 

TC is a great team and deserve the accolades from today's game.  While I saw room for improvement in the TC game, (mainly in the passing dept.) their run play and the play of the offensive and defensive lines was outstanding.  They are not fancy, they just did what they had to do to win.

And despite my personal feelings toward a certain poster on the Adamsville side, I was pleased with the effort that they put forth. While I always gave Neary credit for his work on the offensive end (he killed TCA with his running stats in three games against us) I really never gave him the credit he is due for his defensive efforts.  He showed me why he is a complete player who can play on the next level if he so chooses.  I got to meet him on the field after my teams loss to Adamsville last week and he was a very respectful young man.

Right now, Trousdale County is the "Ric Flair" of Class 2A.  After last years tough tough loss, the Cardinals stepped it up but just fell a bit short.  They now have a better idea of what it takes to get the job done. 

Let's let this season settle a bit before we go off and pick contenders and winners for next season. 

TC is a great team and deserve the accolades from today's game.  While I saw room for improvement in the TC game, (mainly in the passing dept.) their run play and the play of the offensive and defensive lines was outstanding.  They are not fancy, they just did what they had to do to win.

And despite my personal feelings toward a certain poster on the Adamsville side, I was pleased with the effort that they put forth. While I always gave Neary credit for his work on the offensive end (he killed TCA with his running stats in three games against us) I really never gave him the credit he is due for his defensive efforts.  He showed me why he is a complete player who can play on the next level if he so chooses.  I got to meet him on the field after my teams loss to Adamsville last week and he was a very respectful young man.

Right now, Trousdale County is the "Ric Flair" of Class 2A.  After last years tough tough loss, the Cardinals stepped it up but just fell a bit short.  They now have a better idea of what it takes to get the job done. 

Like someone else said earlier...TC played a B game, definitely not like the Gallatin,GCA,Marion,uFCa games...Adamsville got all the bounces and still lost....think about that.

Like someone else said earlier...TC played a B game, definitely not like the Gallatin,GCA,Marion,uFCa games...Adamsville got all the bounces and still lost....think about that.

Perhaps TC played a B game because of the effort that Adamsville put forth?  While it's true that Adamsville got some bounces, they gave TC a gift or two as well. 

This game/season is done. Sweet job TC! It's been a TEAM effort all yr long. You guys are a special bunch. You've proved those early predictions to be... (Well lets say; they have no idea what TC football is). Enjoy the Championship! Coaches, well done! Under class men. Stay focused... Next yr could be special too! To the Sr. Class , way to stay the course! Nothing like Trousdale Co. Football .