Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

I'll take my crow cold and raw ! Congrats TC , you got some studs ! Both teams played it hard nosed! Back to back silver ain't what we wanted but not bad either ! Classy bunch of players ! Y'all gonna be nasty next year also ! Gotta get back to work !

Thanks red. Your teams defence was the best that we have faced in 2a this year. You better try to keep that Woodmore fellow.

Congrats to the Jackets & Coach Creasy on a great win. #10 in the case. Adamsville played a good hard fought

game, Jackets just a bit too much for 'em.

Class bunch of folks as well. I met a few from there, and one from "G'ville I enjoyed talking too.

Great day in TC.

Nice meeting you too Grunt. Congrats on bringing home the gold.

Great jobs by both teams. Cards....you came up a little short. Jackets got all they could handle and pulled it out. What happened to it being a blowout? This was a battle.

I think y'all having Woodmore made all the difference. I have to say, I did not expect y'all to be able to contain Harper like y'all did. Y'all are probably the only team in the state that could've because Woodmore knew all our tricks. Definitely the best defense I've seen play against the Jackets all year! And who wants to see a blow out at a championship game anyway? :thumb:

I think y'all having Woodmore made all the difference. I have to say, I did not expect y'all to be able to contain Harper like y'all did. Y'all are probably the only team in the state that could've because Woodmore knew all our tricks. Definitely the best defense I've seen play against the Jackets all year! And who wants to see a blow out at a championship game anyway? :thumb:

Thanks! I enjoyed jawing with y'all this week!! Classy bunch of folks! Kids on both teams played their hearts out!! Couldn't ask for more! You could tell the parents of both teams have done a good job raising some decent and respectable young men! I will always support my boys from the 'Ville just like you guys do!! Great game, great experience and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! Congrats TC, your boys earned it!!!!! :thumb: