Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

Alcoa football - 13 championships - produce ditch diggers, landscapers and trashmen still living in Alcoa making minimum wage

CPA football - lawyers, doctors, CEO's who steal from ditch diggers, landscapers and trash men making minimum wage.

Hey world needs ditch diggers also

I'm guessing you're a ditch digger? Lol!

Phixed! :)

Edited by F5seekshelter

Alcoa football - 13 championships - produce ditch diggers, landscapers and trashmen still living in Alcoa making minimum wage

CPA football - lawyers, doctors, CEO's

Hey world needs ditch diggers also

Well Mr. Jett, we have our share of ALL occupations and we need them all in our community. Including all those that you have mentioned. 13 State Championships is not all we have. Dig a little deeper into our public school education and see what the state and nation says about us.

If all CPA is putting out is doctors, lawyers, and CEO's I guess that leaves YOU to clean the toilets. Classless post by you.

Well Mr. Jett, we have our share of ALL occupations and we need them all in our community. Including all those that you have mentioned. 13 State Championships is not all we have. Dig a little deeper into our public school education and see what the state and nation says about us.

If all CPA is putting out is doctors, lawyers, and CEO's I guess that leaves YOU to clean the toilets. Classless post by you.

CPA's kids play hard and their coaches are good guys to talk to but my goodness they have some (not all robjim) classless people posting on here.

CPA's kids play hard and their coaches are good guys to talk to but my goodness they have some (not all robjim) classless people posting on here.

Some dads got embarressed because he pays so much money for his son to go to a private school and didn't get the gold ball. They had a great season and I expect them to be back next year.

Edited by lessur

Did Alcoa even attempt a pass? They can throw the ball very well. They gave it to Tyson 49 times because of the conditions. CPA couldn't stop Alcoa's run game even when they knew what was coming. Nobody else in 3a could either. I don't think it would have made much...if any difference under better conditions.

Yep a screen pass to guess who.....wait for it.....#2!