Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

Wrong assumption about Alcoa. Corporate Executive here. However, I do have a lawyer or two to clean up the trash. Man it must really hurt when you spend so much money and still cannot win a championship. Might try Upward football next year.  I hear everyone gets a trophy.

. I highly doubt it

Wrong assumption about Alcoa. Corporate Executive here. However, I do have a lawyer or two to clean up the trash. Man it must really hurt when you spend so much money and still cannot win a championship. Might try Upward football next year.  I hear everyone gets a trophy.

. I highly doubt it

So you're saying CPA would handle them because they scored one more point? Lmao

No I am saying CPA would mash the U because the way they play defense. They get up in your face with a bunch of slow white boys and Thomas Richard would dominate along with Pressly. Then the oline would create holes big enough to drive a truck through! York would get shut down just like he did against Alcoa. Upperman is not the caliber of either one of the teams that played for the title which you found out when you played Alcoa! Once again I am glad 75 was hung on them. Just think if coach Rankin hadn't called the dogs off...they would have easily scored 100 and well Upperman would still have 6! Haha it's comical that you Upperman people have one good year of football and act like you know what is going haha...take off your black and yellow blinders and go back to being the perennial losers that you are known for!