Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

Thanks Scots. Jett just has some deep seated issues that out of the kindness of my heart I am willing to help him address! Anyway, I am very proud of where I'm from. I love the school, the community (even the parts that include Maryville) and the people. BTW Jett, my sister still lives there...sorry to disappoint you- she's a marketing executive with ALCOA.

good luck to your son in college. Does Kennesaw state play Maryville college were you could go watch him?

Unlike you I can afford to travel because of my ditch digging job and my recruiting position also unlike you I follow winners. You are all talk big boy go hide in your single wide trailer I seen your kids name on the angel tree and decided to help you out...... Merry Christmas.......

Unlike you I can afford to travel because of my ditch digging job and my recruiting position also unlike you I follow winners. You are all talk big boy go hide in your single wide trailer I seen your kids name on the angel tree and decided to help you out...... Merry Christmas.......

Ding... Ding... Ding... We have a winner! Lol!

CHOO!! CHOO!! CHUG A CHUGGGAAA!!