Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

and I was with the older guy you talked to. Played at Tntech the the Eagles. Freinds with Lonnie Warwick who we met at the game. You can verify with him. See my dad was a coach 25 years, I was watching film with him before I was out of dypers. Not my first rodeo son. Just verify all that to with Lonnie. Tell him "Red Bone".

The problem is I asked you point blank if you were UpperCumberlandMan man and you said no.... Not even man enough to admit who you were after talking all that

and I was with the older guy you talked to. Played at Tntech the the Eagles. Freinds with Lonnie Warwick who we met at the game. You can verify with him. See my dad was a coach 25 years, I was watching film with him before I was out of dypers. Not my first rodeo son. Just verify all that to with Lonnie. Tell him "Red Bone".

Red Bone! Lol!

And while were calling out people ChooChoo....u know u seen me cause we spoke along the fence. U ask me something and I was the one in the Gator pullover laughing in your face at your hat. But keep saying I wasn't there. Makes you look better.

WAS THAT YOU? YOU WOULDN'T ADMIT IT THEN BECAUSE THE ONLY GUY IN A FLORIDA SWEATSHIRT I SAW(and I was with choo choo) WAS ASK WHERE AND WHAT UCM LOOKED LIKE AND YOU LOOKED HIM SCARE IN THE FACE AND SAID I DON'T KNOW!!

Icecreamman and jet are just classless. Jet is probably even dumber than he sounds. He is a waste of human flesh who probably hates his life and in return, he abuses his wife. He sounds like the type of guy who beats his dog and mistreats his kids because he is a failure in life. He always lies about who he is and what he does because he is ashamed of how truely worthless to the world he is. The stuff you have said on this board is a true act of cowardness. You should look in the mirror and apologize to your self for what you are before apologizing to the CPA team that gave thier hearts out this year. Then come on here and apologize to everyone that you have lied about and disrespected. There is a special place for people like you!

In the dictionary, look up hipocrite and find your picture.  In this forum, there are 3 threads locked.  All 3 were locked after an alcoa poster posted.  Now you go and acuse criminal actions on another person.  Class?  Yeah, class.

I dont post as much as others but i am not disrespectful to others until someone does that. What jet said was horrible and shows what type of person he is. You, as a CPA fan should also be apologizing for him. This is getting out of hand on both sides. Alcoa and CPA are two good teams that dont deserve all the negativity.

Oh that was you the guy that said you did not get on coach t had the chance and as I recall you were not even close to my size not looking up to your little self....

oh so now you did see me, so who did the fibbing? And yea u looked up at me, last I checked 6'5 lil bigger than 6'2. But in all seriousness....your kids is good. His motor is his biggest asset. Tell him to never lose that on the field or life and he will go far. Alcoa is just a diffrent class than anyone else in 3a. And that the truth and not the beer talking.

oh so now you did see me, so who did the fibbing? And yea u looked up at me, last I checked 6'5 lil bigger than 6'2. But in all seriousness....your kids is good. His motor is his biggest asset. Tell him to never lose that on the field or life and he will go far. Alcoa is just a diffrent class than anyone else in 3a. And that the truth and not the beer talking.

Now that was a nice post! See...we can all get along. Now when jet apologizes to everyone, we will put that in the past, move on, talk football, and all be friends again!

This from a fan of a team that has never won a district title ever.

What does anything DC related have to do with you? We all got our hopes up that you was gone for good this time. I wonder if we petition CoachT if we can get a life time ban for you? I bet we can get 100 signatures pretty quick, heck ill even start it.

1. DCTIGERFAN