Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

Don't know anything about Henry County, they may be awesome.  But one thing I do know is that West will smack people.  I've watched them the last two games and they play with lots and lots of intensity.  They are fast and when they get there......bam!!!  Buckle up Henry County.

Yes, its apparent that you don't know anything about Henry County or any of the teams that play us regularly. They don't call our Defense the Red Swarm for nothing! Buckle up West!!!

Go Big RED!!!

These HC people are really cocky. You may not like what you see tomorrow. And yes, this West team is one of the hardest hitting h.s. teams I've ever seen. We certainly weren't this physical when I played.

And the East Tn posters aren't cocky? You think West hits hard, we think HC hits hard.

These HC people are really cocky. You may not like what you see tomorrow. And yes, this West team is one of the hardest hitting h.s. teams I've ever seen. We certainly weren't this physical when I played.

The same could be said for the east side.  

Excuse us if there's a bit of a chip on our shoulder.  We're used to hearing about how we don't face speed and physicality in our neck of the woods.  A lot of this comes from people who haven't seen the talent out of Memphis we've been able to stand toe-to-toe with.  If West is as physical as Memphis East, or even Ridgeway, then my hat off to them.

This will be a great game - no doubt about that. 

Looks like it is going to be football weather. Every body driving to the game, be careful.

Sounds like perfect weather for our duck hunting, sauger fishing Patriots! Hey Coach Counce . . . tell the boys to wear the thicker socks but they shouldn't need any long handles if the North wind stays less than 20 mph as predicted.

Friday Night: Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Bizarre to me that no West fans have inquired about what I believe is Henry County's most dangerous, effective weapon and, in my opinion, an irreplaceable key to our success this year. Seems to have happened over and over this year. If the team has under appreciated this aspect of our strategy, I predict a long night.

Bizarre to me that no West fans have inquired about what I believe is Henry County's most dangerous, effective weapon and, in my opinion, an irreplaceable key to our success this year. Seems to have happened over and over this year. If the team has under appreciated this aspect of our strategy, I predict a long night.