Knoxville Catholic football 2014

Allenboy16

Coming off of a 10-4 season that saw that Irish advance to the 4A state semifinals and almost pulling the upset against defending state champion Fulton, Catholic starts to think about the 2014 season. With 6 starters coming back(not counting Jordan Anderson and Amari Rodgers) on offense Catholic will be back in full force on offense. The Irish average over 30 pts per game this year. On defense Catholic returns up to 9 starters(also not counting Jordan Anderson). Only concern on D is losing Will Martinez. The Irish need to have a strong offseason lifting and putting on weight. We also have a couple of incoming freshmen that can play Varsity. I believe the Irish play the exact same schedule with the home games and road games switch. Any thoughts on catholic football 2014?

They will be ok because what they don't have they will just go out and recruit. All private schools should be put in their own division!!!

Here we go again with this song. I know a few public schools that recruit better then most colleges. Public school recruiting have their own legal names "no child left behind", "open enrollment" "project grad", "magnet schools" and now the newest legal public school recruiting aid "common core". As a public school teacher I've seen how these federal guidelines have allowed the right athlete uh...oh yeah, excuse, me student 😉 to enroll at their school. Recruiting at private schools......you're really naive if you think some public schools don't recruit. So you're telling me that high school coaches show up at these middle school football and basketball games because they are BIG fans of the game? Please. Now before you jump off the deep end, not all publics recruit a lot of schools don't need to there record speaks for themselves.