Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

Can't wait I thought Giles had the advantage going into last year's game and our boys played their hearts out. This will be our toughest game no doubt. I hope Rollins-Davis comes back because our run Game was mediocre against Catholic. I feel we have the edge this year but Giles is playing with revenge on their minds. I think Fulton from the staff to the players heavily underestimated a really good Catholic team. They did not practice in pads or go outside one time last week. I know fulton will be much more prepared for Giles. This is probably the best match up out of all the championship games. I haven't had time to think of my prediction yet.

Can't wait I thought Giles had the advantage going into last year's game and our boys played their hearts out. This will be our toughest game no doubt. I hope Rollins-Davis comes back because our run Game was mediocre against Catholic. I feel we have the edge this year but Giles is playing with revenge on their minds. I think Fulton from the staff to the players heavily underestimated a really good Catholic team. They did not practice in pads or go outside one time last week. I know fulton will be much more prepared for Giles. This is probably the best match up out of all the championship games. I haven't had time to think of my prediction yet.

Agreed, both teams will be well prepared, like you Im not sure of a prediction yet. So whats the story on Rollins-Davis? Whats his injury?

Agreed, both teams will be well prepared, like you Im not sure of a prediction yet. So whats the story on Rollins-Davis? Whats his injury?

My younger brother who is a sophomore on the team tells me that DRD expects to play this week. I believe fulton coaches believed they could beat Catholic without him and wanted him to be as close to 100% as possible for the state game. I don't know the exact diagnosis of his injury just know that it was around his ankle.

My younger brother who is a sophomore on the team tells me that DRD expects to play this week. I believe fulton coaches believed they could beat Catholic without him and wanted him to be as close to 100% as possible for the state game. I don't know the exact diagnosis of his injury just know that it was around his ankle.

I know that kid wouldnt want to miss state, outstanding athelete, we will see what we got for him this time. heckuva matchup, looking forward to seeing all the Fulton folk, super nice people.

I know that kid wouldnt want to miss state, outstanding athelete, we will see what we got for him this time. heckuva matchup, looking forward to seeing all the Fulton folk, super nice people.

Hope both teams are healthy. I really like #15 Baker from Giles that kid can ball. He scares me. Looking forward to two big crowds at tech Saturday.

Hope both teams are healthy. I really like #15 Baker from Giles that kid can ball. He scares me. Looking forward to two big crowds at tech Saturday.

We are all healthy, couple of sore ankles and battle wounds. Baker is a great kid on and off the feild. I met Rollins-Davis last year, very polite young man, much respect for him and the whole FHS team and staff. We will probably bring a couple of people with us..lol.

Tons of respect for the Falcons. Fans, coaches and players. Giles has a pretty good team ;) and is very deserving of their place in the championship. Agree that this will be one of if not the best match up for a title. Good luck to both the Flacons and the Bobcats. Hope to see everyone healthy at game time and go home the same.