Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

Fulton has been brought down to earth these last two games, they better come to play because these Bobcats are getting better each week.

great quote , with Giles county's only two losses  this year to the state power Ensworth and CPA  which  is in the finals against Alcoa . Fulton your in for a fight !

On a side note pretty cool since 2009 went to 6 classes 2009 champ was Giles , 2010 greeneville , 2011 Greeneville , 2012 Fulton and this year either giles or fulton i think that pretty well shows whom the top 3 state powers in 4A !

great quote , with Giles county's only two losses  this year to the state power Ensworth and CPA  which  is in the finals against Alcoa . Fulton your in for a fight !

On a side note pretty cool since 2009 went to 6 classes 2009 champ was Giles , 2010 greeneville , 2011 Greeneville , 2012 Fulton and this year either giles or fulton i think that pretty well shows whom the top 3 state powers in 4A !

Good points 22. Giles has it's biggest sophomore & freshmen classes in a long, long time. With 6 on D and 7 on the O coming back next year, expect Giles to hang around a while.... :ugeek:

Id have to argue that.