Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

13 out of 14 teams Giles has played this year made the play-offs. After Saturday it will be 14 out of 15. They faced 8 Mr. Football candidates and now 3 of those are Mr. Football.  Tested on the field and mentally prepared. These seniors, as sophomores,  have played Greeneville at Greeneville in the semis and had them quiet and concerned for 3 1/2 quarters. They lost last year as juniors in the semis turning the ball over 6 times to a great Fulton team. They will not be intimidated by a fine Falcon team.

We know Fulton will bring it. But, we think we can hold our own. Giles likes the underdog role. IT's coming... :ph34r:

13 out of 14 teams Giles has played this year made the play-offs. After Saturday it will be 14 out of 15. They faced 8 Mr. Football candidates and now 3 of those are Mr. Football. Tested on the field and mentally prepared. These seniors, as sophomores, have played Greeneville at Greeneville in the semis and had them quiet and concerned for 3 1/2 quarters. They lost last year as juniors in the semis turning the ball over 6 times to a great Fulton team. They will not be intimidated by a fine Falcon team.

We know Fulton will bring it. But, we think we can hold our own. Giles likes the underdog role. IT's coming... :ph34r:

Strongest "underdog" I've seen. I did not know they were so battle tested. Giles is the best team we have seen but according to most of the state Giles have seen one or two teams better than us. Either way I'm looking forward a great game. Although my Falcons are the favorite I will not necessarily call Giles an underdog. Both teams will have their hands full and the game will come down to which coaching staff can adjust the best.

He doesn't even know himself.

This just get better and better. It beats the heck out of the greenfield stadium coaches tell us how good the are and there going to beat us by so much thu. I'll take this forum anyway than listening to all that crap. I'll go ahead a say it. Good luck to both teams and may we both play at 100% and both teams make it out at 100%.

He doesn't even know himself.

This just get better and better. It beats the heck out of the greenfield stadium coaches tell us how good the are and there going to beat us by so much thu. I'll take this forum anyway than listening to all that crap. I'll go ahead a say it. Good luck to both teams and may we both play at 100% and both teams make it out at 100%.

Ya need a little reading comprehension there Ktown.  We said we were not intimidated by your mighty Falcons. Nobody from Giles expects anything but a 4 quarter game. i know that's a little out of character for them Birds but we DO think we can hang around a while. I seriously doubt we could one up them Devil fans. We don't jump on logos nor do we disrespect any foe but we will put a helmet on ya. ..... :ugeek:

Ya need a little reading comprehension there Ktown.  We said we were not intimidated by your mighty Falcons. Nobody from Giles expects anything but a 4 quarter game. i know that's a little out of character for them Birds but we DO think we can hang around a while. I seriously doubt we could one up them Devil fans. We don't jump on logos nor do we disrespect any foe but we will put a helmet on ya. ..... :ugeek:

Just lost a lot of respect for you.  I have always enjoyed your posts and insight into the game.  Commenting on actions you weren't present for can often lead to misjudgements and misunderstandings.  Both Fulton and Greeneville teams and coaches knew and understood the situation and none of them have any heartache about it.  Only those in the peanut gallery who saw a portion of a video.  I guess you think Wonder Woman actually has an invisible plane