Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

Dang beastmode. Where have you & Tadvol been? I was a telling some of our fellers to hang on a bit. I figured that turkey would wear off by midweek, the in-laws would go home, & and the regulars would come a poking around.... :D

im here WOMG ... dont want to peak too early ... naw talked to Falcon coaches today ..great respect for Giles .. great team they say ... gonna be a battle ,, they  know it .. Falcons havent played so great lately and are missing their Mr Football for sure ... but they will show up and give it best shot ... hope we catch the day when it says 10 % rain .. my rainsuit aint dryed from the last 3 weeks ... 

im here WOMG ... dont want to peak too early ... naw talked to Falcon coaches today ..great respect for Giles .. great team they say ... gonna be a battle ,, they  know it .. Falcons havent played so great lately and are missing their Mr Football for sure ... but they will show up and give it best shot ... hope we catch the day when it says 10 % rain .. my rainsuit aint dryed from the last 3 weeks ... 

I am hoping the wet stuff holds off too. Bring on the cold. Nothing like football. In December. And cold weather!...

The accomplishments of the Falcons speak for themselves. No doubt in our minds they'll be pumped for the show. "Peak" is a interesting topic. I firmly believe in the concept. Falcons started off good and are still good. Giles has improved every game.

The question will be answered Saturday. Has Giles got to the level of Fulton? A cold December afternoon on the plateau will answer that one soon.... :popcorneater:

Well I have to admit, everybody thats ever pulled on a bobcat jersey is dam proud of each and every one of you...... And there's a lot of us, myself, my son and my father included.

I totally agree with you. I am not on the team. I didn't mean to mislead anyone. When I say "we" it is because I still think of myself as a bobcat, an old one.

I had the opportunity to listen to Fulton's head coach on the sports animal this morning. Great interview and seemed like a very classy guy. Good luck to you Fulton.

Didn't pick it up down in these Southern Tennessee hills but no doubt it was a class show. Giles respects Fulton's entire staff. When you have been that good for as long as they have been there you know they have got their act together.... :ugeek: