Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

I am picking Giles to win this game....Looks like Fulton has definitely felt the loss of a couple of players as they have not played very well the last three weeks, and the weather will eliminate some of their speed advantage.  Giles seems to have peaked at the right time, and is playing with a lot of confidence right now.  GC  28   FHS  27

According to Maurice Patton Giles should just stay at home. No love from the Tennessean for sure. Reckon he's a Falcon grad?..... :rolleyes:

I just read the Tennessean article and I hope his prediction doesn't curse Fulton's goal of another gold ball. I could see Giles using that prediction as extra motivation come Saturday. It also said that the bobcats were not 100%. Any Giles faithful heard about that?

According to Maurice Patton Giles should just stay at home. No love from the Tennessean for sure. Reckon he's a Falcon grad?..... :rolleyes:

He has never even watch Fulton play ..probably not even Giles..maybe he has ... just some reporter guessing at something ..he has no clue .. definately not a Fulton fan. ..does he even know our Mr Football not playin .... he was supposed to be out 4-6 weeks ... was hoping he was a quick healer but you go with what ya got ... I will take cold over rain anyday ... just glad aint playin Friday ... Ive sit thru 3 straight weeks of rain and mud ... tired of it ... eating breakfast at my churches Men's fellowship Sat morning and headin on down  .. bringing plenty of layers to wear .... everybody be careful  .. appreciate the well educated and classy fans of Giles ... you guys oew us one we know it .. gonna try and make it a good game ... hopefully.

Look ladies, let the trash talk begin ! We can shake hands and pat each other on the but after the game.

And Rollins I think will play girls! So everyone get jacked up and see who's teeth get knocked out !

I've been hold that in for awhile. It's hard to go from playing greenfield to Giles in the same month. Now those people are crazy. Everyone be safe. Weather looks like it's going to be bad west of music city.

Look ladies, let the trash talk begin ! We can shake hands and pat each other on the but after the game.

And Rollins I think will play girls! So everyone get jacked up and see who's teeth get knocked out !

I've been hold that in for awhile. It's hard to go from playing greenfield to Giles in the same month. Now those people are crazy. Everyone be safe. Weather looks like it's going to be bad west of music city.

Dont think Rollins plays IMO ... he was supposed to be out 4 - 6 weeks ..2 1/2 weeks ago ..so kinda doubt it  .KTOWN ..wish I was wrong but !!! No need for trash tal k.. act like ya been there before ... 

Like WOMG said, as long as #39 Holdem Mcgroin is healthy, were fine. Also he has no teeth so thats out the window. Ktown dont even bother to show up! We gonna beat the CRAP out of yall! You stink!..Why even bother to show up!!......Is that better?.... Man I just cant trash yall, just too much respect...lol :mrgreen: