Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

Like WOMG said, as long as #39 Holdem Mcgroin is healthy, were fine. Also he has no teeth so thats out the window. Ktown dont even bother to show up! We gonna beat the CRAP out of yall! You stink!..Why even bother to show up!!......Is that better?.... Man I just cant trash yall, just too much respect...lol :mrgreen:

LOL .. thats good .. 

LOL .. thats good .. 

Its hard to trash a team when you know they gonna bring it. In this case we both gonna bring it. I sould warn everybody about some of our fans though. Some are leaving out today per horse and buggy (its all they have) so they can make it to Cookeville by game time. Last look it looked like a wagon train. The TTU parking lot will never be the same because these people take tailgating too serious. I mean horse crap and all kinds of mess....smh.

Patton and Cirillo are still crying and whinning because Giles hammered their pick to win it all Pearl Cohn.

Giles Co is truly a team in every scence of the word.  But with that said a couple that can and will need to stand out, Ordway on Hawkins.  Keep your eyes on those two.  I expect Houston to play like the warrior he is, when he brings it everybody knows it.

Ktown there hasn't been anyone reading into that BS about Rollins not playing. These kids have been practicing with the full intention of facing him and a good Fulton team. And by the way 2nd place is located in the ladies room, where you will be keeping that Silver Ball. Sorry, I have to run now and hitch my mule, we are getting ready to pull out. Travel safe! Go Bobcats !!