Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

A little trash talk I see... hmmm I predict the Falcons play the most inspired they have played all year. They see and hear all the talk how this ain't the same team from the beginning of the year. They hear "Catholic and sullivan south gave them a game so Giles will beat them." This bunch will be every bit as intense as Giles maybe even more. Fulton will take care of business this is a team with a goal of perfection and Giles is the last team in the way. Fulton 35 kitty kats 20

Kitty Kats, I love it! Nice pick...but..not so fast (holding pencil), while your all inspired on perfection we gonna be scoring. Keep in mind this team didnt even have a coach earlier this year, I mean nobody, they all left these kids hanging. So nah your in our way. Most all of them were on the feild against you last year so.......its on tomorrow!

Ok Ok everybody on this thread safe travels see you in cookeville were my Falcons will be Flying High There is nothing better than Highschool when guys play for the love of the game and not a paycheck so at the end of the day there two great schools with great traditions so with that said WOMG Rock and Cat don't come poison our Dogwood trees like that nutty Alabama fan lol sorry guys I had to good luck I will post after the game!

Ok Ok everybody on this thread safe travels see you in cookeville were my Falcons will be Flying High There is nothing better than Highschool when guys play for the love of the game and not a paycheck so at the end of the day there two great schools with great traditions so with that said WOMG Rock and Cat don't come poison our Dogwood trees like that nutty Alabama fan lol sorry guys I had to good luck I will post after the game!

Oh yeah the dogwoods are going to down too! Just messin, good luck and safe travels to you all too. All of our horse and buggy fans should be in Cookeville by now, go by and say hello but if you hear banjos dont say we didnt warn you. :o

After watching that video I like our chances even more, these guys look slow.  Almost like they are standing still.  After this morning, even the bus driver is running over stuff to get after them falcons.  Boys are in Cookeville ready and waiting.  Too bad its raining or they would be there to pull for our district champ CPA.  I always say it and 96.765% of the time its true.  The team that  takes care of the ball and  emotions will win this game.  Guess I will break out the 2009 DADX5 hat for any of you fulton fans that want to come tailgate a little.  Ask Big Reel from gville, we do it right.  GO CATS!!!