Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

This is the Fulton team that everyone claimed as being "the best in the state regardless of classification"?

I don't care which skill guy they are missing. Their offensive line is getting whipped in this 1st half.

Anyone who disputes that just doesn't know football.

We're missing Mr,Football, playing a team that made it to the state championship game too, so their not bad.... Love how anybody can dog a team in the state championship game.

We're missing Mr,Football, playing a team that made it to the state championship game too, so their not bad.... Love how anybody can dog a team in the state championship game.

You may win 4A but I've seen 7 better teams already this weekend. I'm sure I'll add 2 more to that list tonight.

Webb

MUS

Ensworth

CPA

Alcoa

Henry

West

All of them are much better offensively than Giles Co. All of them play defense too!

This stems from Fulton fans claiming to be the best team in the state the entire year. They are a great 4A team, but not nearly as good as their fans have claimed they have been. I have watched this game and have not thought once this team could beat Alcoa, Maryville, Ensworth, MUS, Brentwood Academy, Blackman and I can go on. If Fulton fans can make their claims, then the opposing side can as well.

Yeah you lose a guy that had 2000 all purpose yards and a billion Touchdowns and you don't have a drop off? How much football you watched? Without Rollins we might not beat those teams, with him we sure could. We pass the ball better than Alcoa, MUS, Webb, ect... Does. You add Rollins 2000 yards running then yes we could beat anybody in this state.