Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

According to some folks he should have been there 3 or 4 yrs ago. Being an ole Cloudlandite I guess I'm glad he wasn't...... :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure he was the Head Coach a few years back. He seems like a Great feller,but I don't hasve a clue about his coaching abilities. As far as I'm concerned, Hampton has a Great staff. Coaches are limited to the type kids they have from year to year.This seems to be one of the better overall groups. They just have to stay on the same page and play as one.Alot of good teams get destroyed from within.

I'm pretty sure he was the Head Coach a few years back. He seems like a Great feller,but I don't hasve a clue about his coaching abilities. As far as I'm concerned, Hampton has a Great staff. Coaches are limited to the type kids they have from year to year.This seems to be one of the better overall groups. They just have to stay on the same page and play as one.Alot of good teams get destroyed from within.

Seen it happen before....

Gotta keep the TEAM CONCEPT....pedal to the metal and dont let up

Gotta keep the TEAM CONCEPT....pedal to the metal and dont let up

All starts with good practices....If its not happening in practice, it'll show come game time, sooner or later...I know Unicoi is a good team, but there's still lots of work to be ready for teams down the road...Teams that'd destroy Unicoi! Heck, there are conference games that will be ify just because they know us better than other teams and because the "pride" factor is so large.

We play SG tonight AT SG! That's never easy and most times you play against 7 or 8 (if you know what I mean!)

KING, Im hearing of problems on the mtn with the boys basketball team...Any info? If what I hear is true, I hate it because our games get both teams ready for post season play.

Edited by uknoit2

Its funny how you guys hear about things up here before I do and I live a mile from the school. I have no idea what's going on. I'd say it has a lot to do with a losing streak. We lost 90 percent of offense from last year and a great coach. I think a great season would be to break .500. We are very young

Its funny how you guys hear about things up here before I do and I live a mile from the school. I have no idea what's going on. I'd say it has a lot to do with a losing streak. We lost 90 percent of offense from last year and a great coach. I think a great season would be to break .500. We are very young

The rumor is all over the basketball world,Heard the only senior quit and the best shooter broke his toe.If this turns out, Cloudland is in for a LOOOONNNGG season.

I never get upset over a sub-par season if its because of youth... Only means strong seasons ahead

No longer on the team due to a difference of....opinions. Unfortunate but unavoidable. Change can be....difficult sometimes. Sometimes everything has to change for the greater good. Landers will be building for the future the rest of the year. Talented but young team up in these parts..... In every aspect.

He'll be missed in more ways than one. Talent and leadership.