Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

Here in the present Hampton is the top dog in our region. In fact its not even close. They should win all their district games by 20 +

Not going that route either. They could lose about any time. This is a pretty good team ,but the best is yet to come.You think I'm joking

I wouldn't be that sure. The creekers will be on the rise and I'm not writing the landers off either. This may be a tough season but they'll be back

I'm pretty sure Hampton only plays one kid in the JV games that not a freshman. Play one 10th grader. Last years freshman class only lost 2 games the entire season, both very close losses to Tn High. They didn't even have Uknoits kid. Thats 2 strong classes and I hear the 8th grade is pretty dang good also. The future looks bright in H town.

Our girls will be hit hard after this year as well. It will be rebuilding time on the roan for awhile. My 2 have come a long way their first year. They don't stand around anymore. Savannah tied up 5 jump balls and had a couple steals the other night. All I said was go get the ball! :)

Enjoy while you can,it'll be over before  Uknowit.