Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

'truth, I sure hope they listen to u!!!!

Thanks uknoit, these boys are fortunate to have a great coaching staff and I am sure the coaches are telling them the same thing. If they keep listening to their coaches and continue to improve and play as a team like they have been then that is all one can ask. I do get to talk to several of the players and I know they have felt disrespected by the polls though. Maybe now they will drop us out of the top 10 LOL  I think the polls have helped them play with a chip on their shoulder, which can be a good thing. 

Thanks uknoit, these boys are fortunate to have a great coaching staff and I am sure the coaches are telling them the same thing. If they keep listening to their coaches and continue to improve and play as a team like they have been then that is all one can ask. I do get to talk to several of the players and I know they have felt disrespected by the polls though. Maybe now they will drop us out of the top 10 LOL  I think the polls have helped them play with a chip on their shoulder, which can be a good thing. 

The best assistant and one of the smartest coaches around (Hazelwood) was added to Hampton's staff. Very smart on new defense and running new plays. Lucky to have gotten him.

The best assistant and one of the smartest coaches around (Hazelwood) was added to Hampton's staff. Very smart on new defense and running new plays. Lucky to have gotten him.

Yea i couldnt agree more hes a really super nice man hes really smart knows the game and what he shares with the team. Hes perfect for a assistant job at hampton in my book, no questions asked.