Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

Good luck to the Dawgs in the Boro from Etown. Go bring home some hardware!!!

Thanks pal!

Just as the ETown girls had "no chance", It appears neither do we....If we were to be one and done, it wont be because we were out hustled or out coached...Just out played....And I dont see that happening either! Im betting we see the DOGS in some great ball games this week, rep'n the East well

Thanks pal!

Just as the ETown girls had "no chance", It appears neither do we....If we were to be one and done, it wont be because we were out hustled or out coached...Just out played....And I dont see that happening either! Im betting we see the DOGS in some great ball games this week, rep'n the East well

uK let them talk and go take care of business because HH has a good team and a lot of heart and that you can't measure.Just go play and have fun and let your playing do the talking.

Did you see the Bobby Knight interview with the Wichita State coach? The Shocker coach in essence said we "run hard". Knight stopped him, noted the comment, and heaped praise on it. From what I've seen of Lead...they certainly do that!

Bobby Knight is too smart for one person and not quite smart enough for two. I'll have to say, I enjoyed watching him coach.

Thanks pal!

I know it was being tossed around a lot, but any fan of the game that stepped back and real took it all in should have known they were one of the favorites. Heck they were the 2nd or 3rd best team down the last year, and they brought practicly the same team back. I was not shocked one bit that they won it all. They were clrearly the best team. I mean the d!cked around the 2nd half of ALL THREE GAMES and STILL won going away. Imagined had they gone full throtle for 12 quarters down there?? Holy cow.