Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

Every time we have been to the boro we hear the same mess. Wether its boys or girls were told we dont have the "Athletes" to compete with the west.  We have come very close multiple times to winning boys and girls titles and came away with silver but I promise you its never been because we were out athleted, or out coached , or cause our schedule was too weak. everyone there is good enough to win and at that point its all about who gets hot or who has an off night.

It will be interesting to see how Hampton handles the pressure. And if your interested in tweets, you should see the Richard Sherman impersonations Valentine does against teams and players, very humble (Not).

man come on it was a couple of the kids joking around and he was talking about unaka who has bad blood with Hampton like really you act like he's always taking about how great he is

Football is what you do when baseball is over!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

That's right Cteam!  A school as small as Hampton needs the athletes to play all sports in order to compete. Hampton baseball has been steadily improving the last few years and is starting to get some of the better athletes. This could be an exciting year in baseball too.  Go Dogs in all sports! 

That's right Cteam!  A school as small as Hampton needs the athletes to play all sports in order to compete. Hampton baseball has been steadily improving the last few years and is starting to get some of the better athletes. This could be an exciting year in baseball too.  Go Dogs in all sports!

Thats a fact Dogtruth, LJ said the PT told him today he may be cleared to practice in another week. I'd love to see Uknowits kid give it a shot. I'm fairly sure he could help.

Thats a fact Dogtruth, LJ said the PT told him today he may be cleared to practice in another week. I'd love to see Uknowits kid give it a shot. I'm fairly sure he could help.

That is great news! LJ is needed and will definitely help the baseball team as would Uknowits kid too! I would love to see him and a few others on the baseball field. Either way though the next four and five years could also be exciting in baseball too. 

That is great news! LJ is needed and will definitely help the baseball team as would Uknowits kid too! I would love to see him and a few others on the baseball field. Either way though the next four and five years could also be exciting in baseball too.

I feel as though we are talking to a Rock.